7

Calum's POV*

"Hey Cal?" Ashton said and came into my room.

"Yea what's up?" I asked still half asleep with a pounding headache.

"Is that?" He asked and pointed to Madelyn's dress that was on my floor which made me mentally curse for not making her take it.

"Is that what?" I asked to try and play dumb but he knew just as well as I did that that wouldn't work.

"That's Maddy's." He said and kept pointing at the dress.

"Is it now? I didn't know." I said and sat up a little to look at it.

"Did you sleep with her?" He asked and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Yes?" I said but it sounded more as a question.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked and came over to slap me on the side of the head.

"I was drunk, she was drunk okay. I barely had any idea what I was doing." I said and put my hands up in surrender.

"What the hell was going through your head last night?" He asked and sat on the empty side of my bed where Maddy once was.

"She looked hot and I had needs that needed to be taken care of. Plus I was bored of everyone else there." I said casually.

"Michael is going to kill you." He said making me sigh.

"He's not going to find out. Alright?" I said and gave him a look that told him to keep this a secret.

"Fine, I'm not getting into this." He said with a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Did she freak out this morning?" He asked after a couple seconds.

"I thought you weren't getting into this?" I asked with a laugh.

"I'm not, I'm just a curious man." He said making me shake my head at him.

"Yea she kinda freaked out a bit." I said and laid down against the bed.

"Well how was it?" He asked as I stared up at the ceiling.

"I've had a lot of sex in my life Ash, and I think it's safe to say that that was the best sex I've ever had." I said and turned my head to look at him.

"Well what did she say?" He asked.

"She said it was good, but she was too busy freaking out to give me actual feedback. Luckily I know I'm good so I don't need her to answer that question." I said and continued to look up at the ceiling.

"What's gonna happen now?" He asked and laid down next to me and looked up at the ceiling.

"I wanted to keep it going but she doesn't think it's a good idea." I said with a sigh.

"Is it really a good idea? I mean if Michael finds out he'll be fuming." He said.

"And he won't find out so it'll be fine. I mean I've thought she was hot since the moment I first set foot in this house and no one knew so what's the difference?" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"You've liked her for 8 years?" He asked and looked at me with a shocked look on his face.

"I didn't say I liked her I said I thought she was hot, there's a difference. You know I don't  like people that was a stupid question." I said making him sigh and look back at the ceiling.

"Are you ever gonna settle down with someone?" He asked after a couple minutes.

"I don't really deserve any of that if I'm being honest." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Everyone deserves it." He said seriously.

"You sound like her now." I said with a slight laugh.

"She knows?" He asked and looked over at me.

"She was just asking me some questions the other day. I wouldn't say she knows everything but she knows enough." I said softly.

"I'm surprised you told her." He said.

"Honestly so am I." I said and let out a breath.

"Why did you? I mean only the three of us know, so what made you tell her?" He asked.

"I wish I could tell you exactly why. I guess she just seemed like a good person to talk to about it. It felt sort of warm and comforting to tell her, I don't know why." I said slowly.

"You might want to get rid of that dress before Michael or Luke sees it." He said after a couple minutes of silence.

"I'll take care of it later, I'm gonna go back to bed." I said and he let out a sigh and stood up from my bed.

"Make smart choices." He said and ruffled my hair.

"I always do." I said with a smirk as he walked out of my bedroom.

  Being with Maddy was weird. It wasn't a bad weird but I wasn't sure if it was a good weird. It was just weird. I mean I didn't have to try hard with her and it was easy to just go with the flow of things. And she was really good, which kind of surprised me a little bit. She's hot there's no doubt about it, but she's only slept with one person in her life so I was surprised that I enjoyed it that much.

  I didn't really know what was going to happen. But it's safe to say that I didn't want this to stop at all.