26

After dinner we headed to the arcade. I was actually really excited to come again. I haven't really been to an arcade since I was a kid-besides that time I came here with Calum-so I didn't realize how much fun it still is.

The second we walked in Michael practically ran over to the token machine which made us all laugh. There were a lot of kids and parents here, who were probably judging us for being college kids at an arcade. But I didn't really care because if they could be here then we could. The only difference between us and them was that the parents had their kids as an excuse to be here. But we all knew they actually wanted to come.

"Are you ready to get your ass whooped at skee ball again?" Calum asked as the two of us got out tokens.

"I only lost by 10 points, and I would've won if we didn't have to get them." I said and walked over there with him.

"I guess we'll have to see." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

We played 7 games and each game we'd try to beat the other persons previous high score. I ended up winning by the end of our 7 games, it was only by 20 points but it was more than he beat me with last time. Every now and then one of the others would come up and start playing next to us but then once they realized we were competing against each other they'd leave.

"This is what happens when you get cocky, you lose." I said and put my hands on my hips.

"I let you win." He said but we both knew he was actually trying.

"Sure." I said and picked up my tokens and my phone.

"God damnit." Michael yelled which made me jump a bit and turn around to look at him. He was playing that stupid game where you spin the wheel with the lever or whatever and you get a certain amount of tickets.

"Mikey what are you doing?" I asked and walked over to him.

"I'm trying to get 1000 tickets but I can't." He groaned and hit the game.

"There's almost no way that you can actually control whether that happens or not. It's all about faith." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm telling you I can do it." He said but stepped back a little bit.

"Let me try." I said and put a token in. When the wheel started slowing down it came closer and closer to 1000. It was such a small little section there was no way people actually get it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Michael shouted once the little arrow pointed to 1000. My hand flew to my mouth to keep from laughing because I did actually feel bad. Everyone else started laughing at us which I think made him even more mad.

"I'm so sorry, they're all yours." I said and bit my knuckle to keep from laughing.

"Damn right they're mine." He said and took the 1000 I got and however many he had gotten before. When he was far enough away from me I looked at Sierra and Calum and the three of us started laughing again.

After I played a couple games with Sierra I saw that there was a PacMan game in the corner so I went over it and started playing. I was really in the zone and I don't even know how long I was here for. Usually I can't stay still for this long but for some reason the only thing I was able to move was my hands and my eyes.

"Wow you're pretty good." Calum said and came up behind me which scared the shit out of me.

"Jesus you scared me." I said and put one of my hands over my chest for a second before putting it back down on the little table thing.

"Sorry." He said with a laugh and kept his eyes glued to the screen.

He was standing towards my left, with his right arm behind my back and his hand on the game next to my hip. He was extremely close to me, I didn't mind but I don't think we've ever been this close, at least besides the extremely brief time we were having sex obviously.