46

It's been a few days, Michael hasn't said a word to pretty much anyone other than Crystal since Friday. He kind of just sits in his room all day and night besides school and to get something to eat. But when he comes down he just ignores our existence and makes a quick trip to the kitchen and back up to his room.

I think we've all tried talking to him a couple times but he just ignores us. The only person he doesn't ignore is Crystal but he still doesn't talk that much. I don't know what's going on in his head but I hope he gets over it soon because I miss him and all of us hanging out. It just isn't the same when one of us isn't here.

"Babe are you almost ready?" Calum asked and walked in my room.

"Yea, I can't wait to be able to hold your hand." I said excitedly which made him smile and walk over to me.

"Me too." He said and leaned down to kiss me.

"So I have a thing on Thursday." I said and grabbed my bag off my floor.

"What thing?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just a minor surgery." I said casually which made his eyes go wide.

"You have a surgery in 3 days and I didn't know about it? What is this surgery?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. I made the appointment months ago and completely forgot about it, they called me this morning to make sure I remembered." I said and started walking out of my room with him following behind me.

"I never got mine out." He said.

"It's cause you've got a big mouth." I said and patted his cheek before walking into the kitchen and filling my water bottle.

"Don't you need someone to go with you?" He asked and grabbed us a granola bar from the pantry.

"Yes, that's exactly why I told you." I said.

"Oh so you didn't tell me because I'm your boyfriend, but only because you need a ride there and back?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Exactly." I joked. I'd have to tell everyone but I told him first because he is my boyfriend and because I want him to come with me.

"Apparently people do come crazy shit while they're like on drugs and stuff." He said with his mouthful of food, which he should know I hate but I can only tell him so many times.

"Not me, I am going to be in full control and not do or say anything stupid." I said and handed him his keys as we started walking out of the house.

"Babe you're gonna be on drugs, you won't be able to control anything." He said as he walked over to the drivers side of the car and got in.

"Not happening, I refuse." I said which made him laugh.

"You're gonna look like a chipmunk." He said and started cracking up.

"You mean I'm gonna look like you?" I said with a laugh.

"Hey that's rude." He said and gave me an offended look which made me laugh more.

"I'm kidding, you know I love your puffy cheeks." I said and pinched his cheek because he hates when I do that.

"You need to stop doing that." He said and pushed my hand away.

"What this?" I asked and kept pinching his cheeks.

"Babe I'm driving." He said and tried to hide his cheeks with his shoulders but I wouldn't stop. "Madelyn stop." He said with a slight laugh and kept pushing my hands away since I wasn't listening to him.