15

Madelyn's POV*

"Maddy open the door." I heard Sierra say from the other side. For a moment I debated on ignoring her or not. I just wanted to lay in bed and eventually go to sleep.

"What Sierra?" I asked and opened the door for her.

"So you went on a walk with Calum?" She said and sat down on my bed with me following behind her.

"Is this your idea of you trying to distract me from the fact that my brothers a dick?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"We were just getting some fresh air." I said and pulled the blankets over me.

"Why did you even leave?" She asked and laid down next to me.

"I went to the bathroom because the movie was freaking me out. He ended up following me to see if I was alright and then suggested we go for a walk." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well that was nice of him." She said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"So you don't like him?" She questioned and looked over at me.

"He did one nice thing for me. That's not really enough for me to like him." I said and looked up at the ceiling.

"Sometimes you don't always have to like someone because they're nice. Obviously you usually do but some people like the assholes." She said.

"Well I don't." I stated and held my bunny in my arms.

"Well you at least think he's attractive right?" She asked.

"Unfortunately." I said with a sigh.

"I'll let you get some sleep. You look pretty tired." She said and stood up from my bed.

"Goodnight." I muttered as she shut my light off.

"Goodnight." She said and shut my door on the way out.

  The next morning I got up and reluctantly got out of bed. I went to the bathroom that was connected to my room and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. When I went downstairs to get something to eat the only two people down there were Calum and Michael, which definitely wouldn't be exciting.

"Good morning." Michael said but I ignored him and headed to the pantry to get some cereal.

"Really Maddy?" He said a minute later once he realized he wasn't getting an answer. I didn't even look at him I just focused on pouring my cereal into my bowl and getting the milk from the fridge.

"Good morning Calum." I said and sat down next to him at the table, which happened to be right across from Michael.

"Good morning." He said and looked over at me.

"Maddy." Michael said but I just continued to ignore him by pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram. Maybe I was being a little childish, but this is what he gets for being a dick to his sister.

"Madelyn Grace Clifford!" He shouted and ripped my phone from my hand, which didn't really phase me that much.

"I think Michael wants to talk to you." Calum said and nudged my shoulder.

"Who?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows together. I could tell Calum wanted to laugh but he also didn't want to piss Michael off even more than I was. The only issue with that was that because Calum was fighting the urge to laugh it made me want to laugh because we were looking at each other.

"Whatever." Michael said and went up to his room. The second he was far enough away Calum and I bursted out laugh. It was so easy to make him mad which made it way more entertaining.