16

"Are you guys almost ready?" Ashton called from downstairs.

"We'll be down in a minute." KayKay called back as she put her earrings in.

"Are we ready ladies?" Crystal asked and turned around to look at us.

"Hell yea." I said once I put on my lipgloss. I was wearing a black long sleeved top that was sheer and showed pretty much my entire bra. Then I put on a nude skirt and tucked my shirt in with a pair of black heels.

"You guys take forev- woah." Luke said once he saw Sierra walk down the stairs. I couldn't help but want to laugh at the reaction of the three boys looking at their girlfriends.

  It was actually pretty funny how they always reacted when we went out or actually decided to get ready. Then there was me and Calum standing there awkwardly like always because we were the only ones not together. He did look good which didn't surprise me at all because he always looked good, but obviously I'd never say it out loud.

"Are you guys gonna stop drooling so we can go or what?" I said and heard Calum chuckle from beside me.

"Oh shut up." Luke said and wrapped his arm right around my neck and messed with my hair.

"Well you guys were so worried about being late." I said sarcastically as we all walked out to the car.

"Whatever." Ashton muttered which made me laugh a bit.

  When we got to the club/bar thing me and the girls sat at a tall table in the front near where the boys would be performing. Crystal and Sierra went to go get us some drinks while we waited for them to start. I was almost 100% sure tonight was going to be a rough night for everyone.

  When Crystal and Sierra came back I saw that they had a ton of alcohol. I don't even know how they could hold all of it. It looks like they had a whole bottle of vodka and tequila and a ton of shot glasses. I didn't even know you could buy a whole bottle but they probably negotiated some sort of deal.

"Someone's feeling bold tonight." I said as they placed everything on the round table.

"Why not have some fun?" Sierra said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You'll be regretting this decision in the morning." I said as Crystal poured us a shot each.

"Yea you're probably right. But that's not going to change my mind tonight." She said as she downed the shot in a second.

  A couple minutes later the boys came on and they introduced themselves and started playing. I've heard them in the garage or seen videos on Youtube but I haven't heard them live like this before.

  They all sounded amazing. It actually surprised me how good they sounded. Not because I didn't think they sounded good all the time but because some artists don't sound as good live. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they became famous one day. They were all pretty attractive and extremely talented, they'd be perfect.

  I noticed Calum almost immediately. I don't know why but my eyes were just glued to him almost from the start. The way his fingers plucked the strings of his bass and the way his muscles flexed when he sang or was just playing was extremely hot to me.

  After they played a few songs they said a thank you and goodbye and headed over to the table next to us.

"You guys were awesome." I said as the four of them walked over.

"Thank you." Ashton said and stood next to KayKay.

"How much have you guys drank?" Luke asked with a worried look on his face. The vodka bottle was nearly half empty, mostly because of them three. I wasn't really in the mood to get extremely drunk tonight so I just had a shot or two and decided to leave the rest to them.