30

Calum's POV*

"Calum." I heard Sierra say excitedly as I was about to walk into my classroom. Lucky for her we were in the same class so she's be able to tell me now instead of making me wait.

"What's up?" I asked and let her catch up to me before we walked into class and sat at our seats.

"I have good news." She squealed.

"Okay." I said with a laugh.

"She likes you." She whispered excitedly.

"You're lying." I said in disbelief.

"I'm not. She told me everything." She said.

"What's everything?" I asked.

"I asked her what she likes about you and she went on and on about it. She couldn't wipe that smile off her face if she tried." She said with a smile.

"What did she say?" I asked eager to know the answer.

"I'd probably be a bad friend if I told you, she'd probably get mad at me if she found out." She said which made me groan.

"She's not going to find out, and you'd be a bad friend to me if you didn't tell me." I said to try and persuade her.

"My girls come first." She said matter of factly.

"Just tell me a little." I begged.

"Basically she thinks you're hot and she likes that you're so sweet to her." She said and put her elbow on the desk. Once she told me that I couldn't get rid of that feeling that always seemed to be in my stomach.

"Wait now what do I do?" I asked after a couple of seconds.

"You tell her you like her, that's always been the plan." She said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"I'm scared." I said which I think surprised her a bit. The only reason I was telling her this stuff was because she was the only one that could really help me.

"So is she, so be scared together." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"But I don't know how good I'll be at the whole relationship thing, I haven't done it in forever and it was barely even real. I don't want to accidentally hurt her and have her leave or be even more scared of relationships. And I don't want her to do the same to me." I said and watched her eyes soften up a bit.

"I know it probably seems like you're going have to try really hard to be in a relationship, but if you're in a relationship with someone you truly care about you won't have to. You guys will do things naturally and you won't have to try hard to like her or make her happy." She said.

"I just don't think I deserve her, I mean she's like the most amazing person so why would she want to be with me?" I said and looked down at my hands.

"Usually the boys who think they don't deserve the girl they want actually deserve her, unless he's actually a piece of shit but that's not you. She likes you, and she's only ever liked one person maybe in her whole life. That should be a sign." She stated.

"How do I tell her? What if she freaks out or something like that?" I asked nervously.

"Tell her today. I'll have Luke come over my house, Michael has class, and Ashton has work so you guys will have time alone to talk about it. And if she freaks out just tell her you're freaking out too. You both are scared of getting hurt and hurting the other person so be scared together rather than by yourself." She said with a comforting voice.