47

"Have you talked to Michael?" I asked as me and Calum walked back to the car.

"No, he won't even look at me." He said with a sigh.

"Do you think he hates us?" I asked and looked up at him.

"No he doesn't hate us, he just needs a bit of time to process it and stop being mad about it. He'll be fine soon don't worry." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I just miss him, and he's never gone this long without talking to me." I said and looked down at me feet as we walked.

"Well in his defense we did kind of do a bad thing to him." He said as we walked towards the car and got in.

"What if he never talks to me again? What if he hates us both forever? What if-" I said but got cut off my Calum kissing me.

"Stop worrying about something that'll never happen. He has a right to be mad, so let's just let him be mad for as long as he needs." He said with his lips against mine. I just let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a second or two and leaned my forehead against his.

"I really really love you." I said softly and held his face in my hands.

"I really really love you too." He said and kissed me again.

"Do you really think that he'll get over it?" I asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yes, it's Michael we're talking about. Plus you're his sister and he loves you, he can't go the rest of his life without his little sister." He said and put his hand over mine.

"You're his best friend and he loves you." I said.

"Maybe not anymore, but you're still his sister." He said and looked straight at the road.

"You're still his best friend and he still loves you, just because he's mad doesn't mean he doesn't love you still." I said and brought his hand over to my lap and played with it.

"And he still loves you." He said.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said as we walked through the house. I knew he stayed home today because I saw his car in the driveway, and usually he's be gone by now.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked.

"No it's okay, he'll probably have a stroke if we walk in his room together.

"Okay." He said and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv while I headed upstairs.

"Michael." I said as I opened his door. He was sitting on his bed on his phone and he hasn't even looked at me or anything.

"Michael." I said a bit forceful and walked closer to his bed.

"Get out." He mumbled and turned over so his back was facing me.

"Michael I understand that you're mad but I miss you." I said and sat down on the edge of his bed next to him.

"Well I don't miss you so get out." He said which kind of hurt a little bit I'm sure he was just saying that because he's mad. At least I hope.

"You can't be mad forever Mike." I said and put my hand on his arm but he pushed it off.

"I can be mad for however long I want. You guys fucked me over more than anyone ever has. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to talk to anyone. So get the hell out of my room." He said loudly.

"Michael I didn't mean to fuck you over. I was going to tell you at some point on Saturday, you weren't supposed to find out like that and I'm sorry that you did. I'm sorry for everything but there's nothing I can do about it. Do you think I wanted to fall in love with your best friend? Of course not, but I did. I'm sorry that it hurt you so much and I'm sorry I lied to you, but I'm not sorry that it happened. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want you to be as happy for me as I was for you and Crystal. I understand that you worry and I understand that he doesn't have the best reputation, but I need you to try and just please try and be supportive for me. You're my big brother and I need your support because I love you, I just need you to try for me please. Just please try for me like I did for you when you asked me to be friends with him." I pleaded softly.