44

"Why is there a hole in the wall?" Ashton asked and peaked his head into my room. Calum was lying completely on top of me, passed out and I just let him because he was so cute when he was sleeping. Plus for some reason his quiet snores provided me comfort.

"Calum was kind of mad earlier and lost his temper." I said as I raked my fingers through his hair.

"What happened?" He asked and came fully in my room.

"I guess he heard Aaron talking about sleeping with me and being very pushy to try and make us a thing or something. I've never seen him so mad about anything before honestly." I said and looked down at the sleeping boy that was laying on my chest before looking up at Ashton.

"Well he loves you and he's very protective of you. He kind of has to be in this situation because no one really knows about you two so he feels the need to be even more protective than I think he normally would've been. I know that if it was me in his position I'd probably be just as mad so I don't blame him." He said and sat in the chair at my desk.

"I don't blame him either. I know if some girl was talking about him like that then I'd be pissed off too. But you know he can easily lose his temper which is the difference but that's okay." I said.

"Were you scared? I know you don't like violence or anything like that." He said and gave me a nervous look.

"I wasn't scared of him, I was mostly scared that he'd hurt himself or that he would just go completely mental or something. I guess hitting the wall had kind of calmed him down because he was apologizing almost immediately after and started feeling really guilty. Unless it was just because he had hurt his hand or something I'm not sure." I said and took the now warm ice pack off his hand and put it on my bedside table.

"He goes through more moods a day that Michael goes through food. I don't know how you do it." He said and shook his head.

"Well I don't love it if I'm being honest, but I also can't really change the fact that he feels things deeper than we do. I do like that he does feel things very deeply because it makes him more human, and I like it when people aren't afraid to show you their emotions, whichever emotion it may be. I guess the only downside to that is that when he gets angry he gets angry and it's hard to control it and calm him down. We all have our flaws that make us human beings, because no ones perfect at all. I have my fair share of flaws and he doesn't judge me for any of mine for even a second, so I couldn't even think about judging him for his flaws." I said and felt Calum move a little bit before falling completely back to sleep.

"We've been trying to get him to control his emotions and basically just act like this for years. You've changed him in the best way possible and I think you're probably the best person for him." He said which made me smile a bit.

"I love him, and I just want him to be the best version of himself that he can be." I said and moved some hair out of Calum's face so that I could look at him.

"He's the best version of himself when he's with you, and once everyone else finds out that you've been together all this time they will agree with me." He said.

"When do you think I should tell Michael?" I asked with a nervous look on my face.

"Saturday, mostly because our meeting is Friday and we don't want any tension in the room. Also I think you two are at the point in your relationship where you've formed a stable foundation for you guys to fall back on in case there's some sort of problem. I think that because you've established that you love each other it's good enough reason for you to be together because neither of you really thought you could love a person. Maybe if Michael can get past the fact that you lied and kept such a big thing from him for so long then he'll notice how good you really are for each other." He said and stood up from the chair.

"Do you think he'll make us break up?" I asked and looked up at him.

"I don't know what'll happen, but I do know that even though he'll be mad at me and Sierra just as much, we'll still have your back with this." He said which made me smile.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a grateful smile.

"You're welcome. I'm gonna order pizza for dinner, Michael's with Crystal now but he said he'd be here for dinner so I'll text you when he gets home." He said and headed towards my door.

"Okay." I said as he walked out of my room quietly.

"Babe." Calum groaned and started stirring a bit.

"Yea?" I asked and fixed his hair a bit.

"I'm hungry." He mumbled and tightened his grip on my waist.

"Ashton's ordering food now." I said and put my hand in the back of his head and played with his hair.

"Okay." He mumbled.

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time to go downstairs." I said and smoothed out his hair and rubbed his bare back.

"Mkay, love you." He mumbled and got more comfortable while still laying completely on top of me.

"Love you too." I said and kissed his forehead before he started snoring again.

"Baby it's time to get up." I whispered and rubbed his back.

"Okay." He groaned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"So I asked Ashton when he thinks we should tell the others." I said as we got out of bed.

"What did he say?" He asked with sleep still present in his voice as he put his sweatpants on and found a shirt from my closet that I had stolen.

"He thinks Saturday just because we've gone pretty long without saying anything. And I agree that it's about time that we tell people." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" He asked and raised his eyebrows.

"Yea, I mean it makes me nervous because I don't know what Michael will do. But I want people to know I love you and that you aren't the person they think you are." I said making him smile and walk over to me.

"He'll probably be really mad, but he'll get over it at some point, he's gonna have to get over it." He said and held my face in his hands.

"I just don't want him to hate either of us for lying or even betraying him. He's going to feel so betrayed and I feel terrible for it." I said and gave him a nervous look.

"Maybe if we can just tell him about how good this really is then he'll get over the fact that we lied to him. I feel terrible too but doing this terrible thing gave me the best thing in the world." He said, making me smile up at him.

He was right, doing this terrible thing gave me the best thing in the world. But I don't want to lose my brother over it. I don't want him to hate us forever because we lied to him for so long. I love my brother and Calum loves his best friend, and I really don't want this to be a whole explosion that'll ruin everything.

I can't even believe that I've barely thought about what actually could happen by doing this. I mean at the beginning I was worried that he'd be mad but I didn't really think about it that much. I just kind of jumped into the deep end of the pool headfirst, I acted selfish by not thinking about Michael. I mean I deserve it, I really do because I've been through hell and back when it comes to relationships. Calum has too, so we're allowed to be selfish just this once, right?

"What if he hates me?" I asked softly.

"He won't hate you, you're his sister. He might be mad for a while but he'll get over it because that's how he always is. He gets over things quicker than he got mad at them in the first place." He said which settled my nerves a little bit.

"Let's not worry too much about what may or may not even happen. Let's just go down and eat dinner and worry about this on Saturday." He said and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Okay." I said and followed him downstairs.