45

It was now Friday afternoon. The boys went to their interview earlier and they just got home not too long ago. They signed a contract with a management team and they're supposed to be going into the studio sometime next week to record some songs. We were all really happy for them and they were really excited to actually start with this whole thing properly.

We were all spread out in all of the couches watching tv for now because we didn't really have anything to do. I was laying down on the couch with my feet in Calum's lap and my head in KayKay's. I'd rather it be the other way around because Calum would play with my hair but obviously that can't really happen.

Michael went upstairs a little while ago, I'm not sure why or what he was doing but I didn't really pay much attention to it. At least until I heard a door slam and him angrily coming down the stairs.

"Do you want to tell me why this was in your fucking room?" He asked with an extremely angry look on his face and held up one of Calum's sweatshirts that was in my closet. I had sat up on the couch and honestly I was terrified, this is not how it was supposed to go at all. Everyone else just looked at him and then looked at me and Calum with wide eyes, they all knew it was his. He wore it all the time, at least until he decided to share it with me like the rest of his clothes.

"W-why were you in my room?" I asked with a bit of a shaky voice. I think everyone in this room could agree with me when I say that I have never seen him so angry before. He was practically fuming and no ones really even said anything.

"I was looking for a charger because I lost mine and I saw this in your closet. So are you going to tell me why this was in your room or are you just going to leave it up to me to put the pieces together?" He yelled which made me jump a little. Usually when the two of us argued or something I wouldn't be scared or feel like crying whenever he yelled at me like I did with literally anyone else. But now I was practically speechless and I was afraid that if I said anything then I'd just start bawling my eyes out.

I was frozen and honestly I didn't know what to do. Everyone was looking at us with the most shocked and surprised looks I've seen, including Ashton and Sierra but I think that was because of Michael finding out. I looked at Calum who then looked at me with the exact same expression that I had, neither of us really knew what to do.

"So I'm just going to take a guess then, since neither of you will say anything. I'm going to assume by the terrified looks on your faces that you two are together and have been for a while judged by how close you've gotten. Unless you've just been sleeping around or something, I don't know because neither of you are saying anything." He said loudly which made me want to just sink inside of the couch and die.

"I'm not sleeping with your sister, well I am but that's not what this is." Calum said quickly since I hadn't said anything. This was so out of character for me to not be saying anything. Usually I was able to stick up for myself, especially when it came to Michael. He didn't make me cry or anything when we argued, he usually just made me more mad but I wasn't even mad and it was impossible for me to be mad since he didn't do anything.

"So you are sleeping with my sister? You are sleeping with my sister?" He yelled and stepped closer to us making Calum stand up from the couch, assumingely in a protective manner because usually I'd be able to stick up for myself and other people. But of course now I didn't even know what to say or do which was so unlike me, especially when it came to arguing with my brother and I think everyone here knew that.

"This isn't just sex to me Michael, I'm in love with her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I won't let you think for even a second that I'm not in love with her." Calum yelled making everyone else gasp, except for Ashton and Sierra obviously.