12

"I want to throw another party Friday." Michael said as I put my phone away after ordering a pizza.

"So is this a weekly thing now?" I asked and took out a water from the fridge.

"I mean it could be why not?" He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't want to spend the rest of my Saturdays cleaning up your house." Ashton said and sat at the kitchen island.

"Plus don't we have that gig Saturday night? I don't think it's a good idea to get drunk the night before." Luke said.

"So just don't get drunk." Michael said.

"That's no fun. What's the point of having a party if you aren't going to get drunk?" He said.

"He's got a point." I said and leaned against the counter so I was facing the four of them.

"Fine we can do one next weekend. But what are we gonna do Friday? We can't just stay home that's no fun." Michael said and slouched his back.

"Hang out like normal civilized people." I suggested and took a sip from my water.

"What are we going to do then?" He asked and looked over at me.

"I don't know theres eight of us I'm sure we can figure it out." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"How about the beach? We haven't been in forever." Calum said and leaned over the island next to Ashton.

"Ooh the beach." Ashton said excitedly.

"The beach it is." Michael said and went to answer the door once there was a knock on it.

"I don't care what any of you say, we're having a movie night when we get home." I stated.

"That's so boring though." Ashton argued.

"It is not boring. The girls will side with me which means it's happening, we haven't had one in so long." I said and started walking towards the table where Michael was putting our food down.

"Because they're boring." Calum said and sat down next to me at the table.

"Then I'll force all of you to be bored. One day you'll be grateful for movie nights just you wait." I said and took a slice of pizza.