38

It's been a couple weeks, not much has happened really. Calum has taken me out on two more dates. He tries to take me out as much as he can even though it's kind of hard due to obvious reasons. But we usually use the excuse of a party or one of their gigs so they don't notice we're gone.

  But right now all eight of us were spread out all over the living room watching tv. We were having a good time just chilling out, but Michael has been on his phone the entire time.

"Maddy." He said and finally looked up from his phone.

"Michael." I said and lifted my head from Sierra's lap.

"Do you know who Aaron Phillips is?" He asked and looked at me from the couch across from mine.

"I do not." I said and leaned back into the couch and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Well he's a friend of mine and I think you two would be good together." He said which made me extremely confused. I saw Calum's head nearly snap off his head with how quick he turned to Michael. I also saw Ashton with slightly wide eyes and Sierra gave me a look.

"I'm sorry what?" I said and gave him a confused look.

"He told me he was interested in you and I told him I'd talk to you about it." He said as if nothing was wrong, which to him there wasn't obviously. But for me and three other people in this room there was a huge problem.

"No." I deadpanned and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why not? He's a nice guy and I feel like you'd have a lot in common." He said.

"I said no." I said in the same tone as before. I didn't even want to look at Calum or anyone else because Calum was probably freaking out and I wouldn't be able to deal with knowing he was freaking out in front of everyone else. Ashton and Sierra were probably panicking as well but not in the same way as Calum was.

"He's a nice guy Maddy, you don't even know him." He said and put his phone in his pocket.

"But I know me and I don't want to be in a relationship." I said and hoped that Calum knew I was just saying that to get him to leave me alone.

"You can't be single forever Mads." He said and tilted his head at me.

"I can be single for however long I want to be." I said and glared at him.

"At least just look at a picture of him." He said and took out his phone and stood up and walked towards me.

"Michael looking at him isn't going to change my mind. I said no." I said and tried to push him away from me.

"I mean it might, you girls are weird." He said and put his phone back in his pocket.

"I said no, so drop it." I said and he let out a sigh and went to the other side of the couch.

"I was just trying to do both a friend and my sister a favor." He said.

"And I appreciate it but no. I can deal with my love life on my own, I don't need any help." I said and softened my tone a bit because it was just out of love and I shouldn't be that mad about it.

"He just asked me if I would help him out so I agreed, I didn't know it would be this hard." He said and muttered the last part but I still heard it.

"Well tell him that I'm sorry but I'm not interested." I said and looked at Calum out of the corner of my eye for the first time. He looked so pale and you could just tell he had a million thoughts running through his head.

"Fine, but he's very persistent and stubborn so I wouldn't be surprised if you have a visitor at school tomorrow." He said and looked down at his phone.