25

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache. I heard someone open my bedroom door and walk towards my bed before I actually decided to get up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Calum said as I stretched a bit.

"It's alright. What are you doing?" I asked and looked over at him.

"I was just bringing you some water and Advil, I figured you might need it." He said and handed me a glass of water and the bottle of Advil.

"Thanks." I said and swallowed the Advil and drank the rest of the water.

"Is everyone else up?" I asked.

"Yea, they wanted to wake you but I told them to let you sleep." He said and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 3, they got up at like 12 and wanted to go to the arcade." He said which made my eyes widen. How the hell did I sleep over 12 hours?

"How are they not wanting to die?" I asked and put my hand over my forehead.

"They did but I guess they're fine now. They've been bugging me about going since they woke up basically." He said.

"You guys could've woken me up. I don't think I needed any more than 9 hours of sleep." I said and sat up in my bed.

"The best way to get over a hangover is water and sleep which you definitely needed." He said with a laugh.

"I guess you're right." I said and leaned against my headboard.

"Why am I so tired though? I could easily go back to bed right now." I said which made him laugh.

"It's probably because you slept so much." He pointed out.

"Yea true. When does everyone want to go?" I asked.

"They want to go out and get something for dinner and then go I guess." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess I should get ready then." I said with a sigh and got out of my bed.

"I can tell them to wait a bit so you can relax some more." He said and stood up from my bed.

"No it's alright, I think I'll be fine." I said.

"Alright." He said and walked out of my room to let me get ready.

I decided to take a shower to try and wash off this hangover. After I got out of the shower I put on some high waisted light wash mom jeans with a white t-shirt and a maroon and white flannel that was kind of like a sweatshirt but not super heavy. I threw on my white high top converse and put my hair in a low messy bun towards the right side of my head. Then after putting on some mascara and chapstick I decided I was ready and grabbed my phone and my wallet and headed downstairs.

"Took you long enough." Luke said from his spot on the couch. Surprisingly the house was clean and back to how it was before. I didn't even realize all the stuff they put in my room was gone either.

"I need my beauty sleep." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're taking all our beauty by sleeping too much." Sierra said with a laugh.

"Maybe you guys should sleep more then." I joked. The girls all thought I was like some godly beautiful girl when they were just as beautiful if not more beautiful then they described me. They didn't give themselves enough credit and I didn't like it.

"You're the one that goes to bed at 10 and wakes up at 7 every morning. I think we sleep more than you." Michael said.

"Because when you sleep all day the day is wasted." I said.