36

When I woke up this morning I went to the bathroom, did my thing, and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair a little bit before quietly walking out of my room and across the hall to see if Calum was awake.

  I slowly and carefully opened his bedroom door and saw that he was passed out and laying on his stomach with his blanket barely past his waist. I was trying to decide if I wanted to aggressively wake him up or actually be a good girlfriend and gently wake him up and not scare him to death. After a couple of seconds I decided to go with the first option. So I ended up jumping on his bed and landing on his back, making him groan a bit.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asked with his eyes barely open and plenty of sleep still present in his voice, which was extremely hot.

"I'm just trying to wake you up." I said and sat on my knees next to him while he stretched and tried to wake up some more.

"Well it worked I can tell you that." He said and ran his hands through his hair and down his face.

"Your hair is a mess." I said and tried to fix it but gave up since it was a lost cause.

"Fix it for me." He said and pulled me into his lap while he laid down on his back.

"The only thing that can fix that is a shower." I said and put my hands on his smooth chest.

"Join me?" He said with a smirk.

"Absolutely not." I said with a laugh.

"Can I at least have a kiss then?" He asked and puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

"You have morning breath." I said which made him open his eyes and give me an offended look.

"So do you." He said matter of factly.

"No I don't, I brushed my teeth." I said in the same tone as him.

"You can't just wake me up by jumping on me and then not shower with me or give me a kiss. That's just straight up rude." He said and pinched my sides making me try and hold in my laughs and squirm a bit.

"I just did." I said and quickly got off his lap and ran back to my room. A couple seconds later he busted my door open with his boxers still on and extremely messy hair. When he closed my door he slowly walked closer to me from the other side of the room with a very serious look on his face.

"You will kiss me, whether you like it or not." He said and pulled me closer by my waist and smashed his lips onto mine.

"Calum you're tickling me." I squealed as he peppered quick kisses all over my neck and started pinching my waist and ribs. However he completely ignored me and smirked against my skin as he continued to purposely tickle my neck and sides all at once.

"Calum stop." I shouted through my laughs as he took his lips off my neck and smirked at me.

"Tell me I'm the sexiest man you've ever seen." He said with a smirk.

"I thought we promised to never lie to each other?" I joked, making his jaw drop and him pick me up and throw me on my bed.

"You'll regret saying that Madelyn." He said and crawled on top of me and started tickling me again.

"Stop stop stop I was joking. You're so sexy I was just kidding please stop." I said all in one breath, making him stop tickling me and smile down at me.

"I hate you." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Don't lie to me." He said and laid down on his side right next to me.