62

"Babe!" Calum yelled as he walked in the apartment. He's been at the studio or something all day, I honestly don't even know anymore to be honest. "Madelyn!" He yelled almost right after as I walked down the hall and towards the open living room and kitchen.

"What?" I asked and saw an excited look on his face.

"Guess what." He said and put his stuff down on the table.

"What?" I asked and sat down on the couch with him following behind me.

"We go on tour soon." He said with a wide smile.

"Are you serious?" I asked with my jaw hung wide open.

"Dead serious." He said making me jump towards him and wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

"That's amazing, when do you go?" I asked and pulled away from him but sat on his lap.

"A couple weeks." He said and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked nervously.

"6 months I think." He said and sensed my nervousness.

"6 months?" I asked in hopes that he was suddenly joking. Of course I was happy for him, for all of them. But I didn't want him to have to leave.

"Yea, but we'll be alright. I'll be home just in time for our anniversary and maybe I'll be able to visit on your birthday, or I could fly you out and we can all celebrate together." He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and rubbed my back.

"I'll have school by then, my birthday is in the end of September I won't be able to leave." I said and played with the chain that was around his neck.

"We'll figure something out as these things come. I do know that I'll be home by our anniversary though." He said to try and be optimistic. I wanted to be because this was a good thing, it's a really good thing. But I don't want him or any of the other boys to leave.

"This is a good thing, this is good and I'm really proud of you." I said and focused on playing around with his chain.

"You aren't making it sound like a good thing." He said worriedly making me let out a sigh and close my eyes for a couple seconds.

"I'm happy for you and I'm so proud of you I promise. I'm just gonna miss you a shit ton." I said and felt him wrap his arms tighter around me and bring me into his chest.

"I know... I'm gonna miss you a shit ton too." He said and leaned his cheek against the side of my head. "I still have a couple of weeks here though so we have time to be together and have fun." He said and smoothed out my hair before placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"You better not cheat on me or anything." I said firmly making him smile a bit.

"I couldn't ever cheat on you, don't worry." He said and held my face in his hands before placing a careful kiss on my lips.

"What am I gonna do without my person attached to my hip?" I asked and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not sure, I guess we'll both have to figure that out." He said and rubbed my back.

"I'm really proud of you. Like really really proud. I always knew you'd be a rockstar, and you always doubted yourself every time." I said and played with the hair around his ear.

"Yea yea, I don't need an I told you so." He said which made me laugh a bit.

"My boyfriends a rockstar." I said excitedly and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck making him laugh.