48

"Calum if you don't hurry your ass up we're going to be late." I said as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

"It's fine if we're late, it's spring break next week anyway it's not like we're doing anything." He said.

"Your hair looks fine let's go." I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"Just fine? Madelyn I spent so much time and effort into looking fabulous for you and you say I look fine?" He said as I dragged him the rest of the way downstairs.

"You always look fabulous so it doesn't matter." I said and handed him his bag and his keys before rushing out the door.

"Well I wouldn't say always." He said and followed me out the door.

"I would." I said as we climbed in the car.

"Even when I've just woken up and look like I got hit by a bus?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"That's one pretty hot bus then. I think you look hot when you wake up." I said and looked down at my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"Aw babe how sweet of you." He said and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"You need to drive." I said with a laugh and pushed him back in his seat.

"How weird is it to think that in about a month I'll be out of school and into the real world?" He said a few minutes later.

"It's so weird, I don't like it. Who's gonna walk to class with me or drive me home?" I said and looked up from my phone.

"I guess you'll have to drive and walk yourself." He said earning a slap across the arm from me.

"Dick." I said making him laugh.

"I'm gonna have to get a job, that's so gross." He said with a disgusted look on his face.

"No you won't, you're gonna be a rockstar. You are a rockstar you won't need a real job." I said and put my phone in my pocket.

"We don't know that." He said with a sigh.

"You don't, but I do. You're gonna be on the charts and on tv, you boys are going to be everywhere making the best songs in the world. You're gonna make it and you better not get too famous for me." I said firmly.

"I'm not gonna be too famous for you, you'll always be my person whether I make it or not. Plus I'm sure you'll be famous too because you're Michael's sister and my girlfriend and you're fucking beautiful so you'll be blowing up too." He said and held my hand.

"I'm definitely not going to be famous, but it's okay because you'll be famous enough for the both of us. And at least you know I'm not dating you because your famous because I was dating you before." I said matter of factly.

"That's true." He said.

Unfortunately Calum was right, our teachers didn't do anything important today. I mean I was happy that today would be easy but I also didn't like that he was able to gloat. Because when he was able to gloat he did to the full extent.

"How does it feel to be wrong my dear?" He asked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked to his car.

"How does it feel to be right for once?" I asked and looked up at him.

"That's just rude Madelyn." He said with an offended look on his face.

"Don't be an ass then and I won't have to be rude." I said with a smug smile as we stepped in the car.