39

"Madelyn." Calum whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Babe wake up." He said a couple seconds later when I didn't move.

"I don't want to." I groaned and turned over so my back was facing him while I held a tight grip on my bunny.

"You have to we have class in an hour." He said and placed a kiss on the side of my neck.

"Can we just skip today? I'm tired." I mumbled and put his pillow over my head.

"You've never skipped a class in your life." He said and poked my sides to try and wake me up.

"Of course I have, I'm not a weirdo." I said which made him laugh.

"Come on wake up." He said and shook me to try and wake me up.

"I have no motivation." I said and turned back around but kept my eyes closed.

"You're gonna have to find it at some point." He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Your bed is so comfy and warm and it smells like you." I groaned and moved in closer to him so my head was against his chest.

"Well looks like we aren't having anymore school night sleepovers in my room." He said and rubbed my back before getting out of bed.

"Don't leave me." I whined and reached for him but he wasn't there.

"We have to get ready for school." He said and ripped the blankets off of me.

"Calum." I groaned and finally opened my eyes.

"If you don't get up and get in the shower in 2 minutes I'll drag you in there with your clothes on." He said firmly which made me get out of bed.

"Jesus I didn't know you were my dad." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm not your dad but I can be your daddy." He said with a smirk.

"Stop you're going to make me throw up." I said and pushed him out of the way so I could go to my room, but felt him pull me back and place a kiss on my cheek from behind with a smile on his face.

"You better be ready in 45 minutes." He said as I walked out of his room to get ready.

"Ashton said something about going to the beach on Saturday." He said once I had walked downstairs.

"That's fine with me." I said and shrugged my shoulders as I went to fill my water bottle.

"I remember when we went to the beach the first time." He said and pressed his chest against my back.

"Well it wasn't that long ago so I'd hope so." I said with a chuckle and turned around to face him.

"It was very hard for me to keep my hands to myself you know." He said and put his hands on my waist.

"And you're gonna have to do it again on Saturday." I said which made him groan.

"I'm trying to be smooth and you're ruining it." He said with a disappointed look.

"We've got no time for this now, we have school remember?" I said and gave him a quick kiss before walking out of the kitchen.

"I hate school." He groaned as he followed me out the door.

"I told you we should've stayed home." I said and stepped in the car.

"It's not too late you know. Plus once Michael leaves we'll have the entire house to ourselves for hours." He said with a smirk.