[5] Harmless Activity.

I leaned against the door of my dorm, groaning. I couldn't believe this. I felt like I was in a really bad situation, knowing how Jr out of all people had the most similar situation as me. He lost people. He lost people close to him around the same time I had and he had resorted to murder to avenge him. The thought disgusted me but it was not a new concept in this horrifying place. I went to get up, knowing it was still about the later afternoon. I decided to spend the entire evening and night in my room, pacing around and thinking to myself.

I had a lot to think about...

All of them.

All of their deaths...

My friends at home...

The person who had set us up to do this to eachother...

The people I called my "family."

All of it was taken away.

Gone.

For who knows how long.

I jumped a bit as I had realized I had fallen asleep on my bed late at night. I rubbed my eyes a bit, looking around as my body felt numb like it usually did when you would be waking up. I tried to shake it off, going to get up and tiredly do my typical routine and heading for the kitchen. I don't know who was around or who was there, my vision blinded by this guilt. 

I had so much.

I grumbled to myself as I went to open my soda and take a drink from it, only hearing silence. It bothered me so much.. I took a deep breath as I suddenly heard somebody. "Huh? Oh, hey Pencil!" I jumped a little, turning over to who it was... Oh. Taco. I raised my eyebrow, frowning and going to finish my drink before crushing the can and throwing it towards the trashcan, not looking to see if it had landed. "Hey." I weakly said, not minding her presence. I just needed someone to talk to..