[2] A Wish.

I woke right back up, breathing heavy as I checked the clock. 6 AM. Ughh.. My head hurt so much, as I stretched and got out of bed. 2 more hours... I thought it'd be better if I waited those 2 hours out so I can visit the garden. I smiled as I went to go prepare my hair, maybe trying new styles or something.. I messed with my hair until I was happy with something, it being a pretty similar length but being more clean and wavy. I went to go grab some new clothes, taking out a light green T-Shirt with a leaf imprinted on it before putting my regular bag over me and putting on some boots. Done!

I was happy with my new look, as I turned over to check the time. It was just about 8 AM, as I heard the morning announcement go through the speakers. I grinned, about to leave without any second thoughts until I heard a small cough sound coming from the announcers. I paused, turning over back to my room in confusion. What the...?

"..Hello students. I would like to call you all back to Gymnasium as soon as possible. Please come, or consequences will occur!" Monoroku cheerfully said through the speakers, before ending it off like that. I waited for a minute, thinking in confusion. What the bark..? What's this for..? I was terrified, trying to think of all of the possiblities before messing with my bag and heading for where he said to go to. I noticed everyone else getting out of their rooms and going there aswell, so I decided to catch up with Pencil! I ran over, noticing her with.. Match again.

"Hey Pencil!" I exclaimed, skipping as we walked. Pencil looked over to me, waving with a small smile. "Oh, hi Leafy. What's up?" She seemed a bit worried, probably about the whole announcement. "I'm doing fine! It's so nice to catch up with you again!" Match gave me a small disturbed look, as I looked at her with a smug grin. I'm going to go steal yo girl bitch

"..Yeah. Well, let's just hope Monoroku's announcement isn't something bad." She bit her lip as we went inside of the gym to see what's going on. There stood Monoroku, with a confident but sinister grin as he stood behind the podium. "Wonderful! You're all here now?" He said, observing us as the last few walked in. Everyone was exchanging glances, mostly at Taco... I forgot she was here oops

"I have a few annoucements to make! One of which is... Look around, who do you see? Your classmates....?" He grinned, as he said that everyone began to turn over to Taco as she waved. She didn't seem too nervous at all of the pairs of eyes watching her. "Indeed. There's a new classmate! You can meet them whatever, but that's not important. What's important is my SECOND announcement!" He laughed to himself a bit.

"..Ah yes.. A second MOTIVE~!"

When I thought things couldn't get any worse.... We just met Taco, and now she has to get right into the action.. I felt bad.. But now's not important. Whatever this motive is... It would convince atleast one of us to kill.. Just like Stapy.. It didn't seem exactly purposeful but the thing is, he did kill him.

Or.. was it on purpose?

I had no idea.. But I definitely was not ready for this. I stared at Monoroku with fearful eyes as I held Pencil's hand tightly. I didn't want anyone else to get hurt here... Mostly Pencil and Taco. But everyone else aswell.... Spongy wasn't the nicest of the bunch, but he truly didn't deserve death.

"...Now, now.. You're all aware that you will leave this school if you do kill and get away with it, correct?" He looked at all of us, as we nodded our heads... It was common knowledge, for everyone but.. Well, Taco. Only if she was here before... "Perfect.." He couldn't help but let out a sinister giggle as he presented the second motive to all of us... The driving force to tell us to just... hurt someone else.

"You may make a wish, for anything and everything!!"

"Fame? Love? Money...? That could be all yours if you can get away with commiting a murder on one of your fellow classmates! This only lasts for 3 days!" He cackled, as I took a step back. ...Oh no. This.. This was tempting. I thought about killing someone for a split second, before realizing that it wasn't right. I wanted Firey to care for me again but.. It wasn't worth it. I growled as I looked at everyone else. They all seemed pretty stunned and shocked from it aswell..

Atleast it wasn't just me..

Well... Now we had to figure out who'd strike next.. And who would die next..

"Well, you may do anything with this information! Aswell with.. Another floor! There is another floor unlocked for you all to explore and visit, so just take this information with a small grain of salt." He put his hands behind his back. "Now.. Ta ta! Have a nice morning." He laughed evily, before suddenly disappearing from a puff of smoke.

..Oh my gardenia.. Would the offers to revive someone get more tempting each time? I didn't want to think about it, as I felt a little sick in my stomach. I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't. I looked as everyone began to leave.. Just like the first motive. Though, they all seemed to have formed bonds at this point.. I was shaking a bit, looking over to Taco as she was stunned... This was her first motive... She was new. Unexperienced in the hell that we've gone through.

I'll have to protect her.. And Pencil! From anything.

I watched as Roboty, Firey Jr, David, Dora, Match, and Ruby left. Each in pairs. I didn't pay much attention, my mind blurring as I remembered the dream from last night. The thought still terrified me, shaking me a bit as I went to hug Pencil..

I just wanted to go home..

Without hurting anyone.

Someday..?