[1] Please don't die.

I worriedly walked out of the gym, looking around with shaky hands. A motive.. To kill... It really made me realize what sortof situtation we were in. I continued to walk down the halls, my mind blurry as I tried to ignore everyone.. I heard chattering.. I didn't know if it was about me or not, but I didn't listen in. I wanted Pencil.. Or Liy.. Either one of them would've helped. They're like my best friends right now, and who I could just call family at this point. My mind went to a blur as I continued to walk down the halls, shaking.. Just knowing anybody at any point could attack me and kill me. I don't want that to happen...

I suddenly screamed as I felt someone tap my shoulder, turning around to see it to be Pencil. She was a bit taller than me, so I just fell to my knees, hugging her as my head laid on her chest. "P-Pencil-!" I cried out, letting out my tears.. I was happy.. She isn't dead. Yet. I don't want to die.. Nor do I want she. Or anyone.. I cared for them all... I really did, and I'm just afraid. I hummed in happiness as Pencil gently patted my head.

"Oh, hey Leafy. What's up?"

"I-It's been good.. I'm just so glad to see you!"

"...Huh? How come?" Pencil seemed a bit confused, tilting her head as I looked up to her face. I tried to give a smile.. But it was just so difficult. "..T-This whole killing game scares me Pencil.. It really does. I just want us to be safe."

"...Oh. Leafy... I'm sure we'll be okay. We'll be strong, together. Right?" She nudged me a bit as I parted from the hug, taking deep breaths to calm down. I don't want Pin to go.. I really didn't. But.. I didn't want anyone. Even Roboty to go. All of them mean everything, even if we did just meet or if we've known eachother for a bit.

I don't want anyone to suffer.

I really didn't.

I felt something creep up my spine, but I decided to ignore it... Pencil noticed me feeling a bit off, probably from my expression. "Hey, want to go and walk around the halls with me? Maybe it could calm you down or something.." She asked, holding my hand as she did. I softly blushed.. The feeling of being comforted in such a rough time really did feel nice. "..Y-Yeah. That would help. A lot." I replied as she began to walk in a random direction where one of the halls would be. We passed the locked door and took a turn as we were going in the direction of where our rooms are.

We looked around, talking about stuff like where we came from... I got to know more about Pencil. She was from a girls only prep school, never really talking to boys and was always told by her friends that boys were weird and disgusting.... That's... a terrible way to thing of people, but I didn't judge. She met Match from there, and from the looks of the two during the fight.. They did look like they were silently judging based on.. them. Not the agrument.. I guess that did explain something. I told Pencil more about my world, where Pin is my best friend, and Firey is my.. uh... Not crush.

..I don't talk about what happened that night.

Pencil patted my shoulder, in pity as she heard me trail off once I got to discussing about Firey. Well.. His brother was attending this school, so I'd have to get over it. "..It's fine. I'm... kindof over the whole thing, but you seem to have really nice friends! Maybe once we get out, we could meet them?" I suggested, grinning excitedly. Pencil shrugged. "...Maybe, I mean, you aren't a boy for starters..." We giggled a bit. "Yeah, yeah. That'd be great! Let's all get out of here.. I know none of us would really kill eachother. R-Right..?"

"..I doubt."
That was comforting to hear. It really was... I went in for another hug, blushing a bit as I did.. I don't know why I'm blushing im not gay please

"Alright.. Come on, it's sortof getting late. We might have to part.. I don't think we're allowed to sleep together." Pencil calmly said, pushing me off gently.. I parted, looking at her with a nod. It was.. 9 PM... I walked over to my door, looking back at Pencil and waving before I went to bed.

--

i might not be here tomorrow. this is a vent-ish chapter.

i just wanted to say ily and please have a good life if not today or tomorrow. If I don't update by next month, than i'm not here. i'm not alive.