[-] Prologue

Exit Academy.

The place I'll be learning at for the next few days. Oh my tree.. This is really exciting! I was walking with my bag by my side, as I looked through it to see if I had packed all of my belongings. This met so much for me... I can't believe I'm actually here. Wait! Silly me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Leafy. Leafy Lemon, and I'm one of the lucky students who will be attending EXIT academy! I don't actually know if it means anything or why the name was chosen... Anyhow, this isn't your average school where anybody could attend.. The school handpicks their students from the best of the best. Each person attending this academy has their own little talent or ultimate. Mine's the Ultimate Botanist! Pretty neat, right?

 Mine's the Ultimate Botanist! Pretty neat, right?

I better get going now.. My first day of school in this wonderful place. The bell rung as I perked up to the noises. I'm so excited to see who I'll meet! Seems like I'm the last to arrive.. Nobody else is nearby! Well, I walked for the doors, looking around eagerly as I entered the entrance of the school.. The place that I'll be calling home.

--
A prologue!
Wow uhm.. I'm really dang excited to start this. I hope you all enjoy the chapters and artworks!