[5] Exciting Plannings!

I smiled a little as Ruby, Dora, and myself had walked into the cafeteria to see everyone there. We went to go into the kitchen, going to grab whatever was there to eat before heading to our table and sitting down. "Soo..." Dora started, observing as Ruby began to munch down on the sandwich from her tray. I went to go and drink my carton of apple juice. "Do you guys just wanna head back to the arcade after this?" I asked, the both of them nodding.

"Of course!"

"Yeah!!"

I smiled a little, before hearing someone speak up. "Hey everyone!" I looked over, noticing Taco standing on the tables. I raised my eyebrow, skeptical. What was she doing... Taco smirked. "So, y'know that idea we had with the whole play thing??"

"Uh, yeah. What about it." 8-Ball leaned back on his chair a bit, a little skeptical as he watched her smirk and cross her arms. "Well, what if we did the cool thing of doing it soon??" She proposed.

"Uh, like when.." Liy seemed a little judgmental, huffing a little and looking to the side. "Oh! Oh!! What about tomorrow??" Ruby smiled, raising her hand excitedly. She seemed interested in the idea, I don't blame her. Taco pointed over to her. "Yeah! How does that sound?" Loser moved his hand to his chin a little, hesitant. "Mm.. Well..." He looked over to 8-Ball, as he shrugged a little. "W-We'll both be free tomorrow.." He smiled timidly.

I nodded. "Same for me," I spoke up, rubbing the back of my head. The other two and I would have plenty of time to play more arcade games tonight before going to do activities with the rest of the class. Liy rolled her eyes, giving a small glance to me before going to look away as we made eye contact. I didn't reply, a little hurt. "...Whatever, I can go." She muttered as Gelatin giggled. "Of course I'm free!" He smiled in a sadistic way.

Dora nodded, giving a thumbs up to signal to everyone else that she was probably going. Ruby nodded. "Obviously I'd want to do it!!" She smiled happily, putting her hands on her hips and going to stand on her chair. I was a little worried, squinting at her and mouthing her to get down before she fell and got hurt. Ruby frowned a little, going to sit down as Taco chuckled a little.

"So that's all of us! Great! Meet you guys back here tomorrow to plan things out?"

Everyone was talking among themselves about the idea, all of them seemingly being into the idea of it. Ruby seemed really ecstatic for something like this and I honestly get why. She squealed a bit. "I'm so excited!!" Dora went to try to calm her down, "I-It's not that surprising.." She watched as Ruby took a big bite in her sandwich, eagerly chewing it. "It is!! I wanted to do something with everyone else the day we got here!" She replied. I shrugged. "Eh, well... We better go play some more games and get a good night's rest for tomorrow, kay?" I spoke, as the other two nodded.

We all finished our lunch before going to stand and head out of the door for back to the arcade, full of energy because of the food we had. I mostly intended to just watch the other two have their fun, heading up to the third floor and going to enter the arcade to play games. I grinned a little as I put my hands in my pockets and looked around.

The two were talking to each other about what they could do. "Hey, you know that super cool fighting game?? Wanna go up against me? Maybe the winner could go against Pencil!" Ruby exclaimed, happily nudging Dora.

She giggled a little, nodding. "Of course. Pencil, you good with watching?"

She looked back at me, as I nodded and gave a small thumbs up. I watched as the two ran off to one of the machines. Knowing I might be waiting for a while, I went to go to pull out my phone and go and browse it a bit. I mostly wanted to look through my gallery pictures but I considered trying to contact at least somebody out of this goddamn hell. It felt weird that I still actually had access to my phone, though, plus there is a charger in my dorm... Though I noticed from the UI at the top, there seemed to be no signal or access to the internet. Which unfortunately was the only way I could contact the outside world...