[1] Something's wrong...

I woke up, looking around as I sat up. I was on the floor, resting on what seemed to be grass. Wait, grass? I swore I was inside of the school.... Well, it looked like I was in some room. I stood up, examining the room. The walls were painted a sky blue with green scribbles at the bottom.. It was like they were trying to pretend this was some room of the outdoors. How odd. I looked at my outfit. It was a regular green long sleeve shirt, with my trusty lime green bag wrapped around it. That's an relief. I ran my hand through my brown hair as I decided to confidently walk out of the room. I moved my hand towards the doorknob, and when I was about to grab it and open it, the door suddenly swung open and behind was a person. Behind the door was a fairly tall and thin girl, with orange hair and a grey headband on her head. She wore a pink jacket and under that was a orange shirt, with a yin-yang symbol on it. She tilted her head. "Oh, hey Match! Look who I found." The girl called out before looking back at me. "..Uhm.. Hi?" I was confused, who was this girl? She didn't look like anyone I recongized. "..Hey, name's Pencil. Pencil Grayphite." She took her hand out, and I reluctantly grabbed it, shaking it. "I'm the Ultimate Vlogger." She looked at my apperance, raising an eyebrow. "Since you're here, you clearly have a talent... What is it?" I was nervous, fidgeting with my fingers before realizing she was letting me speak.

 What is it?" I was nervous, fidgeting with my fingers before realizing she was letting me speak

"Oh! I'm Leafy Lemon, the Ultimate Botanist! Nice to meet you.. Who's this 'Match' girl?" I thought it was a good time to ask. She seemed nice! Same as this Match person! They must be friends... Well, than it's clear that they're cool! Everyone is going to be so cool in this school.. Well, assuming we are still in the actual school. Pencil glanced over to the side, before taking a step to the side to show another girl. Her hair was brown with red hair dyed at the tips, her hair was put up in a bun using a red band. She wore a slightly magenta and red colored dress, with the collar and ends of sleeves having these light red puffs at the end. "Ooh, like hi! Like, who's this new girl, Pence-Pence?" I assumed this was the Match person that Pencil called for before introducing herself. "Ah, this is Leafy. How about you go and introduce yourself?" She asked, holding on the other girl's hand. "Oh! Of course!" She pulled away from Pencil's hand, clapping her own hands together excitedly. "I'm Match! Like... Match Spark, your ultimate Fashion Designer!" She exclaimed excitedly.

 Match Spark, your ultimate Fashion Designer!" She exclaimed excitedly

I wonder how many other students are here... I decided to ask them openly. "Hey uhm, have you seen any other students by any chance?" I tilted my head, waiting for one of them to answer. Pencil decided to take lead, and answer for the both of them. "Well, no. That's why we were opening doors randomly in the hallway. We woke up in the same weird science lab room... Anyways, we're going to go continue to search. Want to come with us to try to find some more students?" Pencil asked, with a small smile. She must've been glad to find me... Well, there's only one thing I could reply with. "Of course!" I excitedly shouted, before I walked out of the room and Pencil closed the door behind me. We began to walk down the hallways... It was weird, there was no students.. This was a school, right? We were trying any new doors we passed, all of them were either locked or empty.