[1] ....Oh no.

I woke up. Another day. I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I got my bag. I decided to sleep in the same clothes as yesterday, and skip brushing my teeth and fixing up my hair for breakfast. It was 9AM, and everyone probably ate already. I quickly rushed into the cafeteria and ate cereal before heading to the room where the garden was. Stapy was already there, digging up some plants and planting new ones in. He seemed to be really happy, and looked at me. "Oh, hey Leafy. I'm just planting in some of the new plants left in the pots." He gestured to the dug up dirt holes and the plants beside him. He planted another flower before getting up and smiling at me. "So, what do you think of these? I mean, you ARE the Ultimate Botanist.." He showed me a small bouquet of buttercups, and shook them around. 

With interest, I took the flowers and examined it. It seemed to have been growing for quite awhile, and was in good quality. I smiled. "It looks great! I'm sure Foldy will love it!" I smiled. Stapy was glad to hear that, telling from the look on his face as he adjusted his belt. "That's good to hear." He said as picked up a shovel from nearby. "I gotta go plant a lot more of these buttercups." He glanced at the fairly big pile, before giving me a toothy grin.

I nodded. I thought about leaving him be, as he seemed happy with working on it with his own. "Well, I'm going to go now. It was nice talking to you!" I waved, running off to find Pencil. I hadn't seen her in awhile... 

I walked down the hallways, looking around as I see very few student coming and going. Like.. I saw Roboty pass by me and purposely bump into me, Spongy walking down from where I came from, and Loser sitting against one of the hallways. It was a normal day, and everyone seemed to have found their favorite spot in the school. Besides some of us, like me! I kindof like exploring the place and getting to talk to many people but- I'm getting off topic. I'm getting  more nervous each step, trying to look around for her. Where is she...? She usually would be in the hallways. I paused for a minute. Wait... I should probably ask some people if they've seen her. I barged into the room next to where I was, to find 8-Ball sitting in one of the desks talking to himself. 

I casually tried to backed away, closing the door. Before I heard something. "Huh-?" I quickly looked at 8-Ball. He was looking at me in confusion, getting up in embarassment. "Oh my pool- H-How much did you hear...?" He tried to adjust his beanie, and he looked like he wanted to hide himself in his hands, but he still faced me with a deadpan look. I shrugged. "Not much. Uhm.. I was going to ask something but you seem busy! igottagonowby-" Before I can run for it, 8-Ball quickly went up to me and placed his hand on my arm. "Hey. I'm not busy. What were you going to ask?" He said it so threatening I was really intimidated- 

"H-Have you seen Pencil-?" I took a step back away from him, waiting for an answer. 8-Ball paused, glancing to the side. He seemed lost in thought. In about.. 8 minutes later, he looked back at me. "No. I haven't seen her. Sorry." He simply said, before closing the door. I bit my lip nervously, before going to the dorm hallways to try to knock on her room... I'm terrified. Oh no.. What if she was dead!? I knocked on the door frantically, shaking a bit. Where was she...? Wait huh- I glanced at the door next to Pencil's. Match's. Something weird seemed to be coming out of her room.. Like a weird... liquid.

Wait.. IS THAT BLOOD!? Okay. NOW I'M SCARED. I looked around, and there seemed to be nobody there. I didn't know what to do. I checked the clock. I've been trying to find Pencil for 3 hours now, and no luck. Maybe Match killed Pencil! I don't know! But.. The blood seemed dried up. I decided to follow the trail, with a shaky body. Oh no oh no oh no... Did somebody actually kill?! I hope not I really do.. I mean losing Pin is terrible but.. Losing somebody in this school and actually having to see the corpse? That sounds horrible... 

I kept on walking, as I noticed the trail becoming a lot more thin.. Until I looked up.. The Janitor's Closet. ...It's fresh. I noticed a bit of Blood leaking out, but than another trail of blood. I don't know where it goes to.. But it seemed a lot more fresh than the one I was following. My hands were shaking. 

I decided to get closer

I decided to get closer.. To open that door. I didn't know how to feel.. Buti t felt like I just.. had to open that door, to see what was behind it. I gulped, holding my breath as I moved my hand on the doorknob. I was really hesitant, and I sure wasn't damn ready to see what was behind the door. I closed my eyes, slowly turning the knob and opening it. As the door swung open, I slowly stood there. My eyes still closed in a black endless void. I was too scared. I was too scared to open it and see what was behind the door. But.. I was too curious. I smelled something horrible. As soon as I opened my eyes.. What I saw was something that made me pass out.. Except.. It didn't.

Spongy's dead body lay there, his eyes closed as his goggles were cracked and were covering his face as blood dripped down his head and hands. His eyes were closed and had a massive frown on his face. Both of his sleeves were covering his hands, and blood coated one of the ends of the sleeves entirely. 

The next thing I knew. I screamed, falling on my knees.
Somebody actually killed. This is the first death... Out of.. most likely.. many.