[1] Working Together..

There's a few more people I have to meet up. I passed by Gelatin as we gave eachother fist bumps, and went to look for more people... Most of the hallways were empty, figures, the school is pretty large.... I hummed to myself, excitedly looking as I noticed a tall boy in the distance, he had an apron on with what seemed to be balloons jammed in there. He wore a collar, and his hair was tied up into a small ponytail. That's a new person! I decided to go run up to him. "Hey hey hey hey!" I called out, waving my arms as I ran. He seemed to had noticed me, turning over to me in surprise as he put out his arms. "S-Stop!" He nervously said. I tilted my head, as I paused. He was in relief, and a little irritated over my sudden encounter with him. Dangit.. I messed up again.

After a bit of silence, he began to speak. "..Don't do that again.... Anyways, I'm Balloony Coretin, the Ultimate Balloon Artist. You....?" He seemed to be nervous, fidgeting with his fingers as he kept his gaze on me. He had a small mole on his cheek and I guess I sortof messed up with first impressions. Oh well, I better introduce myself! I smiled at him.

"My name's Leafy! Leafy Lemon, it's so nice to meet you

"My name's Leafy! Leafy Lemon, it's so nice to meet you. I'm the Ultimate Botanist." I eagerly said, grabbing his hand to shake it. After I did, he quickly pulled it away.. Looking at me, nervous. Oh gosh... I better.. Walk away. Before Balloony could say anything, I quickly sped walk away. I hate confrontation... Uhm..

Yeah! Anyways, let's go find more people. I was exploring the hallways, noticing nothing too important. I decided to boot up my PDA to see if anything interesting updated. Which.. It did! Suddenly, the PDA displayed a map of the school, making me realize I was going in circles for the most part. I looked over to where the area was labeled with 'ROOMS' were, and began to walk in that direction. I noticed a few of the people i've met before, exchanging a hello or waving as I walked closer to where the rooms would be. Our rooms.. The ones we'd be staying in. I walked into the hallway with the rooms, and saw two new people. Same as Dora, David, Liy, Match, and Loser. I ignored the ones I've already met, walking up to one of them. It was a rather chubby boy, with blonde curly hair, similar to Loser's, you can say. 

Speaking of Loser. He seemed to be talking to him, about something... I didn't want to bother them, so I went to the other boy. He was alone, and leaned against the wall and watched everyone else do their own thing. He seemed to had noticed me, and glared at me. "What are you looking at?" He hissed, surpising me... I nervously fidgeted with my fingers. "U-Uhm... I just wanted to know more about you!" He faced towards me, shuffling his hands in his pockets. "Roboty Rodnik, Morse Decoder. Now go away." He quickly said, before turning his body away from me... Well... That was quick.

I looked back at the other boy, who seemed to be by himself

I looked back at the other boy, who seemed to be by himself. I assumed Loser had introduced himself and left... He seemed to be looking around, not noticing me. Well, I better go ahead and introduce myself! I smiled, skipping over to him.

"Hi! I'm Le-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was very rudely interrupted by the guy. "Leafy Lemon? Loser told me about you.." I was flattered. Loser...? He's such a nice guy for introducing myself to him! I blushed a little. "...O-Oh! That's nice to hear.. Uhm... What's your name?" I fidgeted with my fingers as he snickered a bit. He had a deep voice, and kinda shuffled around trying to be comfortable with his surroundings. "Name's Spongy Hoff. Ultimate Jet Pilot." He said, confidently crossing his arms and showing off.  Huh.. He's one of THOSE people.

After being able to walk up to him, it was clear he had freckles dotted all over his face, and a bandage by the bottom of his head

After being able to walk up to him, it was clear he had freckles dotted all over his face, and a bandage by the bottom of his head.. Must be a severe injuiry to get there... I won't judge! I smiled, deciding to do a bit of small talk before finally leaivng to go try to find Pencil and Match. Once I did, I noticed them talking to the last student I've yet to speak to... "Hey Pencil! Hey Match!" I waved eagerly, as I ran up to them. Pencil gave a welcoming wave, "Hey, Leafy. Have you met Ruby yet?" She asked with a calming smile.

I shook my head. "..Nope!" I looked over to Ruby, who gave me a big smile. She seemed to really positive and happy, similar to Bracelety. "Hiya! I'm Ruby!! Uhh.. Ruby Garent!" She began to think a little, flipping her hair a bit and messing with her necklace and proudly showing it off to me. "I'm the Jewelry Professional! If you see any mysterious gems or the sort, talk to me!" She seemed really pleased to meet me, and I'm glad... 

"Nice to meet you Ruby!" I grinned back, she seemed like a perfect ally in such difficult times

"Nice to meet you Ruby!" I grinned back, she seemed like a perfect ally in such difficult times.. Same as Match and Pencil! They all looked so nice.. Well, besides a few, which should be obvious.. Not naming any names (Roboty). Whatever it was, I need to work with everyone else and try to get along so I don't get killed! Not like anyone would.... Well, oh well.. Night was soon to come, as 10 PM came along. The nearby screen that was originally displaying the map soon changed channels to Monoroku's face. "Heheheh~ It's 10PM students! Time to find your designated sleeping quarters and have a nice rest... We have lots to do tomorrow morning!" He said, before the channel shut off.. I looked around, noticing each of the plates hanging on the doors has our faces imprinted in it, with a name on it. I eventually found mine and entered it.

Inside was a room that had a green wallpaper, and a blue carpeted floor. It had an attached bathroom, and was themed around my talent. There were plants growing on various nearby shelves with various.. dangerous.. garden tools hanging on the walls. I looked over to my bed, which was covered in a leaf green print. I smiled, as I fell myself onto it. Well... There's a lot to do tomorrow so...

I better get sleeping. I turned out the lights, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

---