[2] Second Case.

TW: SELF-HARM IM SORRY THIS CASE IS REALLY SENSITIVE TO OTHERS 

I arrived back at the courtroom with nobody beside me, looking as I was one of the first ones to arrive inside. Replacing Stapy and David's was what looked like some sort of school photoshoot of them with a bloody X over it.. I really hoped it wasn't blood, and maybe really blood-like paint.. I noticed Roboty, Dora, and Loser already at their podiums, each of them with a very different expression as they looked at eachother than me as I went up to my podium.. We were all silent, Roboty giving me a glare before looking away. As I stood, I noticed multiple waves of people coming in, soon having everyone at their podiums, and Taco taking the free podium next to Gelatin and Pencil.

Monoroku appeared back at the judge's bench, his hands behind his back as he stood with the gavel in hand. He grinned. "Welcome back students for your second trial!" He cackled as he looked at each of us. I was really nervous, sweating a bit as I looked at him. Everyone did... Just like last time. "Now, let me explain the rules incase anyone had forgotten! One of you murdered dear David, by multiple stabs in the chest! They are the blackened... Now the rest of their classmates need to find out who it is. If you do~ The blackened will be punished! But.. If you fail.. Let's just say.. Everyone but the blackened will be punished, and the blackened will go on to graduate and to go back out free in the world alongside of the wish! Now.. Have fun, and may the trial begin!

He banged the gavel down, ringing through us... We knew it was time. Just like last time.

-- WHO KILLED DAVID? --

"Here we go again..." Loser mumbled, holding onto the bars as he glanced at 8-Ball and Roboty. 

Liy began to speak up first about the case, putting her hands on her hips. "Right. Someone here had killed David without any mercy, clearly telling from how terrible his body seemed to be.." She frowned. "He had harmed himself before his murder, but this was long ago, and there had been additional scars after his death."

"Hey wait- Wasn't all of the scars dry?" Gelatin asked with a innocent smile, tilting his head with curiousity.

Dora shook his head. "No, I touched the arms myself. Some of the cuts are much more fresh and newer than the older cuts." She stated.

Loser covered his mouth, shocked to hear that."S-So he.... cut himself..?" He was shaking a bit, trying to hold onto the podium with his other hand to stand. "That sounds horrible.."

"Yeah! I mean, why would he do that? I get he's annoying and all, but he seemed pretty goddamn confident." Firey Jr additionally spat, crossing his arms. "Do you guys have ANY fucking idea when this murder was even held? Maybe we can get something actually fucking done." 

"Well. It's obviously before 4-" I tried to say, before being quickly interrupted.

Roboty rolled his eyes. "We know that. Sherlock." He put his hands in his pockets.

"W-Well-! I actually have some information a few people here could back me up on.." Dora said, with an small smile. "It'll help us shorten the time, because David was involved into this!" Well... Dora always spent time with David, so that's not surpising... 

"Hey. Before you speak, I would like to point out something." Taco suddenly said, seemingly interested in the conversation being spoken... Why would she speak out like this..? "Leafy knows where the murder weapon is, in the trashcan in the kitchen. Isn't that right?"

I nodded. "Y-Yeah- And..?" Wait... Did Taco think I killed David?!

Taco put her hand on her chin, looking at me directly in the eyes. "How come you ran off RIGHT after I came in? You seemed to be really interested in other things.." I gulped. Oh she did...