[2] Dream Search.

I kept on walking, trying to think of things to do... There was that meeting I had to get to tomorrow.. But today? I couldn't think of much. I really didn't really want to talk to Pencil or.. Match. Ugh, her... I looked up as the hallways were empty for the most part, as my mind wondered off of where Spongy and Stapy would around this time... I would've probably passed by one of them atleast once..

I decided that tonight I would check out that garden... Though, it'd be risky.. It was 8PM right now, and I've been walking for awhile... I think I had a plan.. But if I got caught by Monoroku, who knows what might happen to me. I turned around, beginning to speedwalk back with a fast pace. I'm going to break a rule.

And I hope I don't die while trying..

I held my bag, adjusting it as I went into the hallways with the rooms, noticing Dora and David in the corner of my eye talking before staring at me in confusion. It did look like I was in a hurry, so I don't blame them. I kept on walking with my lip bitten, as I began to pack. I would sleep early and wake up at midnight to do it. I'm going to do it... I just hope I wouldn't be caught visiting that garden.. The scene.. It terrified me. It just did. I took a deep breath as I packed all of my items, leaving my bag on my desk as I quickly changed into new clothes for tonight and walked over to my bed to sleep. I sat on my bed, before turning and laying down on it with a small smile, spreading out my legs and closing my eyes tightly as I slowly felt the darkness take over to allow me to sleep. I couldn't feel my body anymore..

I've entered the dream world. I looked around, trying to say something just to check if I was still awake.. Nothing came out. Alright... I just need to sleep for 4 hours than I could wake up. The thing that when I began to imagine something... A dream... Something felt off. Well, I was outside with fresh air and the blue sky above. I smiled at the thought, knowing that someday I might be free from this hell.

I walked, looking around as I saw familiar figures... And, everything else began to form.. After looking downwards and around, I realized that I was right by the entrance of my school.. And it seemed like school was about to dismiss for them.. It was like they had completely forgotten about me, as I held my hands and crossed my arms with guilt in my chest.. I felt terrible... Maybe they never actually cared for me.. Maybe they're all alright.. I huffed, as I was about to turn around until I heard the bell for school to end. I saw as various students poured out from the doors, walking past me as if they never noticed I was there.

I recongized a few faces, but nobody I really knew or cared about.. It was until the crowd of students cleared that I saw them. My friends! The people I cared about.. They were just there, walking out of school at a slow pace as they looked at eachother. I walked over, walking beside of them as if I was there.. Pin was upset, sobbing and crying as Coiny put his hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her. "..I-I can't believe that Leafy's still missing!" She exclaimed in tears, choking through them as she was shaking. Coiny patted her shoulder, sighing. "..I'm sure the police will find her soon, alright? She'll be okay! Even if she doesn't go to this school anymore.." He mumbled the last part, trying his best to comfort the poor girl. Tears were in my eyes, as I tried to wipe them..

So they did care... And they missed me!

...Did they?

I don't know.. This was only a dream.... I hoped they did! I didn't know. I tried to say that I'm alright.. I'll be back with them soon.. Just running over afterschool after they came out and hugging them tightly with joy.... "You both.. Leafy's gone for good. She's probably dead or something!" Needle complained, clearly annoyed with them. "She's been for months. I'm tired of you guys sobbing over her!"

Months..?

...Has it really been that long? I felt a small wet tear come down my face, as I gazed at the last boy besides them.. Firey. Jr's brother.. He had his arms crossed, and he had refused to look at them. "But- We can still hope she's alive.. Right?" Coiny was trying to be optimistic, noticing Firey's worried looks. "I'm sure your brother's okay too, Firey. They'll be safe! I promise." I froze up.. It didn't seem like he missed me.. I felt horrible, not being able to talk.. To tell them that I was alright. I felt myself choking on my words as I watched them.... "I hope.. He's the type to just... not go home for a few days, but never for this long..." Needle thought for a moment, before pointing out something. "Hey wait! Didn't Firey Jr and Leafy disappear around the same time? What if their disapperances are connected?" She asked with a curious expression, as Coiny gave her a concerned look. "...If it is.. There might be a chance there's others missing aswell.."

"Oh no... You know what? We're going to find the missing students and bring them back home!" Pin boldly claimed, as she grabbed the other's hands and began to run off.. I was left behind, watching them.. I just hope they're alright now... Or.. I just hope they're actually looking for me.

..Hopefully.

...

I woke up.