[4] Counting the Days.

I woke up, tired... I was still really on edge with everything. I wasn't sure what was going to happen as I did the usual changing and washing myself up to head for the cafeteria. Mostly everyone seemed to be there... Which, I really hoped didn't mean one of us was dead. "Hey." I grinned a little as I went to go sit by Ruby. She seemed to be happily eating a massive stack of pancakes, which amazed me she could even eat that much. She looked over, her eyes widening happily. "Hoh! Hey Phwencil!" She said, it was a bit muffled because her mouth was full of food but I got the point. I laughed a bit. "Don't eat with your mouth full, silly."

She smiled innocently as she went to swallow the food she was chewing in her mouth. "Sorry!" She laughed too, going to playfully grab a forkful of food and stuff it in my own mouth. It surprised me but hey, we've known eachother for a few years now... I went to go swallow the pancakes and look back at her. "It's fine." I rolled my eyes as I looked at her. "So, what have you been up to?" She shrugged. "Nothing much! Just-" She went to go eat a small forkful and swallowed it about instantly. "Hanging out with some of the others!" She smiled happily.

I was glad to see her smile, as I leaned against the table using my hand to prop my head up. "That's good to hear..." I watched as she went to go finish up her pancake. She nodded, giving me a smile. "Yeah! Well.. Wait! I wanted to give you something." She went to go and take my hand, pulling me up with her as she began to lead me out of the cafeteria and for her room. I was a little curious on what she wanted to show me, as we entered into her room. She put me to sit on her bed, as I watched her with interest. She was getting something from her bedside drawer. 

I wondered what she had for me...

Wait.

Oh no.

Please don't.. 

I don't think she would do that.

She doesn't have anyone she lost....

....