[3] Third Case.

After speaking with Ruby, I knew it was about time once the PDA's made that noise everytime there's an announcement... I ignored the announcement, beginning to head over for the courtroom to get this over with. I knew who it was by now, but there was that chance... Surely it wasn't that easy? Why would they cover their tracks so poorly? ...I wasn't the most sure. I stepped into the courtroom after heading downstairs and looking around.. It felt like my fault for their death. Both of theirs... I went up to my podium, standing there as I watched everyone else enter... Taco stood by me, while Leafy's podium had her potrait hung there, an bloody X on it... Eugh.

I hated the sight. I hated the sight so much. I hated this stupid game that thing decided to put us through. Why? Their own entertainment? I was disgusted... Soon, I saw Monoroku at the judge's bench with the gavel in hand. He seemed fairly tired, compared to the last two times we've seen him in that position..  "Well, welcome back to your third trial.." He gazed down at everyone, clearly not in the proper mood for this sort of thing. I knew even if they didn't want to do it now, it was business to do so. 

"Now, let me explain the rules incase anyone had forgotten. One of you murdered BOTH Match and Leafy, one by a deadly dose in the arm, while the other with a swift cut to the throat!" He was getting back to his regular attitude, giggling a bit. "They are the blackened... Now the rest of their classmates need to find out who it is. If you do~ The blackened will be punished! But.. If you fail.. Let's just say.. Everyone but the blackened will be punished, and the blackened will go on to graduate and to go back out free in the world alongside of the wish! Now.. Have fun, and may the trial begin!" 

He hit the gavel down, as I faced back to everyone else to finish this once and for all.

-- WHO KILLED MATCH and LEAFY? --

"Okay, LISTEN UP." I started, holding onto the podium bar tightly. "One of you bastards thought it was okay to hurt my friends. You all better have good alibis or we'll need to chat." I said through gritted teeth, watching as everyone else got visibly nervous.

"W-Well... I was in the library with Liy.. I was going to look for some books to brainstorm more concepts for books." Loser stated, as Liy nodded in agreement.

Liy crossed her arms. "Both me and Loser were in the library the entire time until we heard the PDA's go off. It couldn't be either of us." She plainly said, giving a small nod to me. 

"Me and Roboty were both in the arcade for the entire time. We couldn't hav-" Firey Jr was about to finish his sentence before I slammed my hand on the rails, staring at him in anger.

I rose my voice as I spoke, "The ENTIRE time? Explain why Ruby had told me Roboty left, only coming back merely 5 minutes before I came in, the perfect amount of time to kill the BOTH of them." I refused to believe Ruby lied to me. There would be no way! 

Unless..

No... Ruby wouldn't do something like that! That doesn't sound like her. Without a motive too! 

"...I went to go grab something from the kitchen. Is that a big fucking deal?" Roboty shot back, clearly irritated with my callouts.

Before I can speak, Liy decided to interrupt me. "How about we don't start accusing people suddenly and grab more alibis..? There's always a chance it could be someone else." Liy firmly said, basically telling me to shut the fuck up and let everyone else speak

which is fair.

8-Ball sighed. "I was with you, Pencil." He blankly said, as I nodded. I knew he was with me, we were just hanging out in the sewing room when I tripped on one of the wires of the sewing machines.