[3] New Horizons.

..What... The. Hell. The last thing I saw was the body of Leafy, her collapsed body with a bloody cut right at her throat. She was trying to tell me to get others, to what I assume would be to announce the body. ..Well, this isn't good. I don't know what to do. Where do I go? Who do I tell..? I sighed, as I continued to run down the hallway. My heart was beating fast. I looked over to the arcade, thinking that's where someone would be. I spedwalked right for the arcade, breathing harshly. "G-GUYS!! L-LEAFY-" I coughed out, trying to not break down with my tears. Ruby looked over to me with a concerned look on her face. "What about her??" She curiously asked, skipping over to me. "S-SHE'S-" I couldn't. I grabbed Ruby's arm as I looked up to Firey Jr and Roboty who seemed to be talking to eachother. "..What? We don't fucking care." Roboty looked at me with an unimpressed look.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME!! SHE IS DEAD. WE NEED TO GO." I angrily shouted, going into the arcade to grab Firey Jr's arm because he's shorter. I don't care if he's really strong we need to go get this body discovery announcement NOW. I began to walk the two, struggling a bit as Firey Jr tried to pull away into the hallway. Roboty rolled his eyes, following the three of us as we went. "L-LET ME GO!! I DON'T CARE IF LEAFY'S DEAD!" 

"WELL I DO!" I spat through tears, before dragging them around one more corner to see her body.. She must've collapsed and died while I was looking for these fucking... Ugh, whatever. I pulled the two over, soon letting go as the two met their eyes on the body. Ruby reacted exactly how I would think she would. She covered her mouth, "O-Oh..." Firey Jr rolled his eyes. "S-So!? I-It's just a body!" His voice seemed much weaker.. But.. It was too early for a body. Before I could speak, the PDAs were booting up again. Finally!

I took out my PDA, looking down as Monoroku tiredly rubbed their eyes. "..Wuh- Oh you have got to be kidding me.." He groaned, looking up at the screen as if he knew we were all watching him from our small mini PDAs. "...Well, a body has been discovered. Before I even... Said the motive. That's the only reason people should kill-" He complained a bit. As if this murder thing was  getting tiresome. "..Whatever. Well. You know the deal." He began to re-explain everything to everyone, as if we don't remember what to do..

"Now, after some time passes.. Which, you may use for anything, a class trial will be held. Yadayadayada- Go to the trial room or you'll be punished whatever. Just. Check out the new rule." I sighed as I turned it off. "...W-Well.. I guess we should wait for someone." I muttered. I looked down at my knee, which was completely scuffed and had a small bruise on it. Wait. I forgot to introduce myself! I'm... so stupid. My bad, let me do so. Well..

Where do I get started... I'm not quite in the right situtation or mindset.. Well. I'm Pencil. Pencil Grayphite. I'm one of the students attending Exit Academy, and I was chosen as the Ultimate Vlogger in order to attend this place.. But the worst thing is that, I just witnessed one of my close friends die right in my eyes. 

I'm in tears

I'm in tears. Pain. I couldn't believe it. I watched as the other remaining students began to come up... Well.. Most of them... Match..? Oh no.. Please don't tell me she did it. I was shaking, "...M-Match..?" I quietly mumbled, looking around for any sight of her.. Wait.. Where did Leafy say to go again..? I looked at Liy and Dora, "..H-Hey.. Could you two follow me..? I think someone's missing and I don't want to risk dying." I mostly needed them just incase there's another body... Which.. I hope it isn't Match.

Liy looked at me, nodding. "R-Right.. Let's go." I felt ashamed to know that just yesterday was when we all met up and played together. I knew Match and Leafy hated eachother, but... Never to the point where she'd kill her! I just hope Match's alright oh my god.. Even if.. She did kill her.... I crossed my arms to walk over to the nurse's office, just knowing Dora and Liy would be together. I knew that Liy had deep trust in Dora after last time.. And knowing my current situtation, the same would have to definitely apply for me.. We all trust eachother. We all have to.

I need to start trusting people, and hope for god they don't die... I don't know who'd survive this sickening game. Match is next.. I know it. She's bound to die if she's even alive at this point.. I bit my lip at the thought of it, before arriving at the entrance of the nurse's office. The door was open, assumingly from Leafy... It wasn't so far away from when I saw her. I slowly entered the room with the two, instantly noticing an empty bottle of a certain medicine on the floor. I decided to kick it to the side and go check the area out.. The shelf was open with a few misplaced items, and the beds all seemed empty besides one..

Hm..? Someone was asleep on the bed, as I slowly went over to it to see.. There it was. Match was fast asleep.. I was confused, going down on my knee as I looked over to Liy in concern. Liy put her hands in her pockets, looking down at me as she went to take off the blanket covering her body. She was in her normal outfit, from what I've last seen her in, but her arm had a bandage strapped right on it for.. Some reason.. Why is it on her? I needed it.. That's why she came here in the first place. I knew she went here, and that's what scared me when Leafy told me to come here... 

I went to go check her pulse, and... I found nothing. No pulse. I fell back, trying to wipe my tears. Oh my lead.. She's dead. She's dead too.. Both of them. I can't. "She's dead.." I whispered softly as I fell back onto the floor. Dora and Liy audibly gasped. "O-Oh my..." Dora was.. Surprised. She must've felt bad for me.. Well, I understand how she felt now.. I was in her situtation now. The PDAs went back up again, as I shakingly grabbed it using my hand. I stared at it, using my other hand to hold onto the bed. I tried to get up, horrified... "...Well.. Another body has been discovered. Great. You have double the time now, since there are now two dead bodies. Goodluck~" He turned off the PDAs fast, seemingly rushing through the BDA. 

No.....

Who's the monster behind this.

Who killed my friends.

Who dared.. To leave me in such despair.

They will pay.

---
woo new protag broskis!! idk how u guys didnt know the protag would be pencil it was kinda obvious oop- though i was considering making one of my kins a protag bcuz :) but i need to try doing other perspectives so!! i hope you guys enjoy how i write her.