[-] Epilogue

Monoroku stared.

He felt shaky over what he had done... He killed so many people. It was all his fault... He glanced to the side, taking a deep breath and muttering something under his breath. Even if he was merely a puppet to him, he never had done anything to prevent it in the first place. All of the energy he had... All of the eagerness for murder...

It was all faked.

All for this stupid...

little game...

That he needed to put an end to. He groaned a little, covering his face as he knew the survivors of this nightmare could watch him from behind a screen. A camera recording what he was doing. He glanced around, before going to turn away and walk off into the darkness...

Taco hesitated, glancing at everyone else. "..S-So uh..." She decided to speak up, hating hearing the silence after the gun drop... It was as if nobody's there... All of them were speechless, confused, trying to process all of this. "W-What do we do?-" She asked them, playing with her sleeves nervously. Dora looked down to the ground, tears streaming down her cheek. "I-I don't know." She weakly spoke, her voice hoarse... She felt... at least a little close to her. Before she had pushed everyone away. 8-Ball frowned. "...There's no way this can continue." He spoke firmly, going to slowly back away from the podium. "After all... Surely if there's only 4 of us left with the one behind this dead.."

"It'd only make sense."

Ruby nodded. "Y-Yeah!- So... W-We can go home now... Right?-"

"...I-I'd like that..." Dora sniffled a little, not knowing how to react to everything... She felt so vulnerable... She didn't know if she could keep going on if it did.

Taco frowned. "...Look uh, I hate to be a downer but Monoroku's still alive you know..."

"Well, I'm not going to hurt you any longer."

The sudden voice made all of them jump, looking over towards it. Monoroku was standing there. He had his hands behind his back, having a deadpan expression... He felt empathy for the remaining students, realizing what mistakes he had made. "...I know you all won't probably forgive me but.. I apologize. For all of this."

"..." 8-Ball looked away. "...It's.." He didn't want to forgive him just yet, shaking his head a little. "...Right. What do you plan on doing now..."

Monoroku looked over to the door he had entered from, where the exit of the trial room was. "Follow me, please... I'd like to show you all something very important..." He went to turn away from them, beginning to walk out of the doors. He had expected them to follow after, knowing they'd be hesitant. Ruby paused, looking at everyone else. "We should all go..."

"What if it's a trap? We don't know where he's leading us." Taco uncomfortably said.

Dora looked at them. "...We should give him one last chance. He did say sorry."

"We'll just have to see where this ends us up..." 8-Ball finally said. "Come on." He began to take charge, walking out of the trial room and following him. The girls eventually had followed, knowing that there really was nowhere else to go. He had glanced back and was a little relieved to see all of them following. He felt shaky, terrible... The sudden feeling of guilt was washing over him...

He knew he needed to take action and pay the consequences.

He led the group of 4 up the stairs, onto the 4th floor... Where he had remembered something very important. He had hoped they'd at least appreciate what he was soon to show... "Right this way." He walked down the hallway, not looking back at the anxious students. They were all looking at each other, not saying any words. It was dead silence... The heavy air of the terrible things that had occurred were lingering around, making it difficult to want to speak. Whatever had laid ahead for them was unknown, obscured in a dark void...