[2] It felt like reality..

Morning.

I got out of bed, my hands shaking. I swore it was all fake and part of my stupid imagination.. Spongy's death... The execution.. It felt so.. Fake.. Everything did.. But it sure felt real... I didn't want to think anymore, as I got out of bed and got dressed to head for the dining hall. Everyone was there, nobody said a word as they ate. It must've been real than. His death. Both of their deaths.. It was real. I couldn't believe it. Two of us just.. gone. I looked at everyone else, as they gave glances to eachother. I knew they were all wondering... Who would be the next to step out of line? Who would be the next to strike?

"Since nobody else will talk, I will." The small boy with a tanktop stood up on his chair, towering over everyone with a growl. "We need to talk about the food. Someone's been stealing all of it like it's nothing." He spat, putting his hands behind his back as he carefully watched everyone else.

"Jr, how do we know you didn't eat it all?" Ruby asked with curiousity, tilting her head as Jr shot a look at her. "I wouldn't. Someone ELSE at this very table is taking all of the food for themselves." He said. "But whom?"

"..Is this really that important? We have plenty of food." Pencil looked at Jr with a raised eyebrow. "But the culprit is taking all of my soda!" He whined, crossing his arms as he sat back down. "Just.. get it before they do." Pencil didn't seem to care, going back to eating her food before leaving with Match and Ruby. I felt a little hurt, but I decided to finish up my meal and go back to my room to rest. I was tired, and I was too conflicted on what happened yesterday. I was shaking, not knowing what to do.

Stapy was gone. Same as Spongy... I could've believe Stapy would just.. do that! I trusted him.. And now, who knows who would die or kill next? I mean.. Even I could die! I was terrified, and I thought that taking a nap might be a good idea. I walked over to my bed, tucking under and falling asleep a few minutes later.. I dreamed about the class trial. Except..

I was the one being executed.
My body was shaking, as I felt vibes with thorns being tightened around me. I was shaking, looking around. Everything felt so weird.. My body was suspended high up the air, as I looked down to see the other students... Including Stapy.. Looking up at me with worried expressions. I tried to move around and squirm, but all I felt was pain on my wrists as the thorns dug deep into my skin. I cried out, trying to look through my bag for something.. I could move quite a bit, but every second I had, the thorns only dug deeper, and the vines only tightened around me. As I looked, I stared down, watching as everyone else witnessed me slowly dying. Everyone was upset, frowning, with tears in their eyes.... Everyone except Gelatin. I have no idea why.. But I eventually found a pocket knife in my bag. Where did THAT come from..? Tears fell down my eyes as I quickly knew what I had to do. I squirmed, lifting my hand with the knife up to my other hand as I began to slice through it. My hand was sliced in the process.. Just like Spongy's hand was cut up. I watched in fear as my hand fell to the floor. I was dangling from just merely one vine.. Being hung on by my remaining hand. I winced as I stared at the crowd. They were all whispering to eachother, besides Pencil. She wanted to step up, and go to me. To catch me once I fell... But I noticed something holding her back...

Match. She was whining, begging her to stay back just incase. I didn't know what to do.. But I didn't like how Match was acting. She hated me! I knew it... She wanted to steal our friendship and keep it to only her girl alliance! I growled, as I quickly dropped the knife and caught it with my mouth. I was shaking, as I used the knife in my mouth to cut off my arm... I felt pain, than numbing... I stared as I dropped down to the floor. Well I did.. But I underestimated how far of a drop it was, and as soon as I did....

I woke up.
I was breathing heavy, looking around. I was shaking... It was a bad dream.. Just a dream.. But it felt so real.. As if it was another universe. I buried my head in my hands, crying.. I couldn't believe I would dream of something so terrible.. Match seemed to hate me! It felt so real.. MAybe that's what she actually thought of me. She didn't want me near Pencil. What's even worse, is that.. Gelatin's face.. At the back of the crowd.. He had a huge smile, staring right at me... I don't know.. Why..? I glanced at the door as it opened.

Behind it was Gelatin. "Hey Leafster! You alright?" He walked over without my permission, sitting on my bed as I sat up to look at him. "..Mmm, yeah.. I guess." I put my hand over my other arm, looking away with a nervous frown. I didn't want him here. Not right now... It was bad timing on his part. "It sure doesn't sound like it! Something wrong bud?" He put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a big and goofy smile.. It was like his usual smile.. But in the dream.. It was.. more sinister and evil, as if he planned this all along.

No way! Well.. Only time will tell. I decided to talk to Gelatin about our individual schools and what we liked doing and how we got our talents and stuff until it was around 8 PM, before falling quickly asleep again.. To have peaceful dreams.

I don't know what's going to happen now..