☝🏻One-Shot//Attempt fail to kidnap Nova☝🏻

Nova and Avis were at the park "the sky so beautiful" Nova complimented, she could feel rosy cheeks appearing "I know" Avis said, still holding onto Nova's hand they both kissed each other on the lips "hey Nova. I'm gonna go somewhere I will be right back" Avis said before running off, Nova smiled to herself, lucky she is that she got herself a wonderful boyfriend then out of nowhere she felt a tight hand grabbing onto her shoulder.

"Hello Nova Sparkling Stars or should I say.. PZ37!" a male and sinister voice greeted Nova, as it got to her ex PZ code-name, the voice rose up "PZ6?!" Nova yelled, turning around only for another pair of hands to grab onto Nova "your coming with usssss PZ37" PZ76 told her "NO I'M NOT!" Nova furiously yelled, started to wiggle her whole body, few more hackers came out and got rope and tape, they tied up Nova and brought her behind a bush "shut up! We don't want your damn boyfriend or any of these people to hear your squirming!" PZ44 harshly exclaimed, Nova just grumbled, annoyed.

"Nova!" a male voice yelled, approaching "Avis!" Nova muffled then PZ44 and PZ6 put their hands over Nova's mouths. "Nova? Are you hiding? If you are please come out" Avis said. Nova kept muffling a lot where this is the point she chewed the duct tape(don't ask how she chewed the duct tape-) and spat it out "HOW THE F^CK-" PZ715 yelled, disturbed by Nova chewing the duct tape "don't ask you damn hackers" -_- Nova said before crawling out from the bush and went in front of Avis "hey baby bird"(Yep Nova gave Avis the nickname "Baby Bird") Nova said in a flirty tone, still on the ground "Nova.. why are you tied up? Did hackers do this to you?!" Avis exclaimed, kneeling down in front of her "yep, they're right behind that bush" -_- Nova replied, sounding quite unhappy, Avis then untied Nova before heading his way to the bush.

'This will be good' -w- Nova thought to herself, getting her phone out before heading to the bush.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________________