6️⃣One-Shot pt.3//Getting out of da headquarters 😌6️⃣

"Ughhh.. where are we?" Leo asked, getting up, he looked around to see that he was in a room, he looked so to see Aidan, Daniel, Regina and Wyatt passed out, he spotted Chad and Vy tied up with duct tape over their mouths "Chad! Vy!" Leo exclaimed, getting up and running over to them and untying them, Chad and Vy then peeled the duct tape over their mouths "I'm guessing you met our evil robots. Right?" -_- Chad asked Leo "yes, I did" Leo replied, the spy ninjas and Leo woke up Aidan, Wyatt, Regina and Daniel, they started muttering while getting up "uhhhhh.. where are we?" Daniel said, getting up "the headquarters, obviously" -_- Regina replied "OF COURSE-" Aidan and Wyatt yelled.

"And you guys will be staying here for some time" a male voice said, entering the room, they looked up to see a male, around the (adult) spy ninjas ages "who are you?!" Leo exclaimed "oh no-.. it's you.." Aidan said, unhappily "nice to see you again PZ200" the male said to Aidan, sinisterly, Aidan just gave a disgusted face before going over to Leo "I'm Lincoln but you may call me PZ169!" PZ169 sinisterly announced with a devilish smile "oh great-" -_- Vy said, unhappily.

"But, one more guest is joining you youtubers" PZ169 said "who-?" Wyatt asked, confused "bring her in PZ76!" PZ169 yelled, PZ76 grabbed a crying girl in the room "LET ME GO! I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS! I WANT MYSELF RELEASED!" a female voice cried, she sounded like she was sobbing a lot "AMBER?!" Aidan yelled, shocked "who-?" Daniel asked, confused "A-Aidan!" Amber exclaimed, tears streaming down, rushing over to Aidan, Aidan pulled her in a hug "DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME OR THEM!" Aidan furiously yelled "sssshut up" -_- PZ76 told Aidan, annoyed then the hackers left the room.

"Are you okay?" Vy asked Amber, gently "just the hackers.." Amber whispered, lightly sobbing "don't worry the dumb hackers are gone now wipe those tears and turn that frown upside down!" Aidan exclaimed, smiling at Amber, wiping her tears away. Leo got up and walked up to the door, doing the special door-opening trick, Haidyn told him "welp- these hackers are dumb" :/ Leo said.

****

CJ and Haidyn started mumbling in their sleep, as they fully woken up, they saw one of their wrists handcuffed onto a mattress in a certain bedroom in the headquarters "who's room is this..?" Haidyn whispered, sounding quite scared "I-I'm not sure.." CJ replied. "Why aren't you two cute" a male voice said "looks at those dolls" another voice came outside the room"oh no.." CJ and Haidyn whispered, knowing who those voices are, then footsteps entered the room revealing to be the male PZ perverts..(oh great -_-💧) "I see you two have fully woken up. I wish you slept a little longer but it will be boring over the hours" PZ740 told them, sinisterly, CJ and Haidyn had tears filling their eyes in fear "what's the matter girls? Your not comfortable with us?" PZ894 asked, coming up to them, sinisterly smiling at them.

"Please let go of us.. we promise we'll be good" CJ whispered, tears streaming down "we rather not. You two look really cute, looking like this" :) PZ412 said, creepily, CJ and Haidyn now softly started crying in fear, wondering how far this will continue.

****

The Spy Ninjas and kids all ran down the halls, they were behind Regina, following her "uhhhh.. Regina... are you sure this is the way..?" =.= Vy asked Regina "I'm sure!" Regina exclaimed, The Spy Ninjas and Kids heard loud sobbing and crying, they then went to the door of where the crying came from.

"Oh come on!" PZ412 sinisterly exclaimed "we just want to hold one of you guys" PZ412 said in his same sinister voice-tone "no!" both CJ and Haidyn yelled, hugging each other, they were both loudly sobbing, bunch of tears streaming down. "These b^tches.." >:(💢 Aidan whispered, darkly "Aidan no-" -_- Leo said to Aidan, Aidan jumped in and started to beat up all the PZ Perverts "DON'T FUCKING BE PERVERT MY SISTER(aka Haidyn) AND MAH BABE(aka CJ)!" Aidan yelled, furiously, beating up the PZ Perverts then stopped, taking few deep breaths.

"A-Aidan.." 0-0 Amber whispered "AMBER!" :D CJ yelled, happily, getting up before running up to Amber, pulling her into a hug "uhhhh.. who's she, Ceej?" Haidyn asked CJ, walking up to them "oh..! Looks like it's time to introduce yourselves. Haidyn meets Amber, Amber meet Haidyn" ^w^ CJ excitedly exclaimed "h-hey.." Amber whispered with a smile "hello" :3 Haidyn said, smiling.

"Alright, you guys-.. let's go" T-T Daniel told everyone. Everyone ran out of the headquarters and went back to the safe house.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________