🚺One-Shot #23 pt.2//Nova's exit cerenomy🚺

"Uhhhh.. why the f^ck is the room different-?" Nova asked "IT GOT RENOVATED!" -_-💢 PZ6 yelled "o-oh-.." Nova muttered, PZ76 and PZ6 pushed Nova to her seat "soooo.. what are you guys gonna do?" Nova asked, glaring at them "you guys literally can't move on from me betraying you guys" >:3✨ Nova said, smirking at them "you little-" PZ76 hissed bitterly, glaring at her but only for PZ11 to place his hand on his shoulder "now, now. We're gonna give PZ37 the good memories she had with Project Zorgo" PZ11 said, sinisterly "I don't think we had any good memories-" -_- Nova said "do you remember your day joining Project Zorgo?" PZ11 asked her, Nova eye-widen at that memory.

                              ****

"Lydia?! Shujin?!" Avis muffled, eye-widening, shocked "we're here, cuz"(I know Lydia and Avis aren't cousins but they always see each other as family) Lydia said, smiling at him, Shujin ran up to him and used his heat vision to burn the ropes making the ropes drop to the ground, Avis got up from his seat and removed the duct tape from his mouth "now let's go!" Shujin yelled "we can't! Nova is captured as well and is in the exit room for ex PZ members who left Project Zorgo!" Avis yelled "well let's go find her!" Lydia yelled, she, Avis and Shujin all ran out of the room, they kept running until they heard loud cries from one room.

                              ****

•Nova's first memory•

It was the day when Nova joined Project Zorgo, September 2018, her first memory was PZ6 coming up to her, she was all dazed and confused of what was happening around her, she felt sticky tape taping her eyes open, she looked around, eye-widening scared, confused and many emotions relating to those, she saw many hackers around her "WHERE AM I?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" she yelled, sounding very terrified "oh don't worry, my girl. You just need to watch this and you will finally become one of us" PZ11 sinisterly told her.

                              ****

Avis, Lydia and Shujin peeked their heads in the room to see PZ16 messing with Noah, he was screaming and crying "shut your damn screaming! PZ members are trying to work in silence!" PZ16 harshly yelled at him, Noah kept on crying, not listening to her, PZ16 face became furious now. "Noah!" Lydia and Shujin whispered, shocked "you know him?" Avis said, looking at Lydia and Shujin "yes, he's my brother and cousin's friend" Lydia told Avis, Shujin ran up to Jade and punched her in the head causing her to pass out "SHUJIN!!" Lydia and Avis yelled "what?!" -_- Shujin yelled, Lydia sighed before running up to Noah "are you okay?" Lydia gently asked him "y-yeah.. PZ16 was being mean to me.." Noah quietly replied "okay. We're gonna rescue you" Lydia said, smiling at him, Shujin scooped Noah in his arms.

                              ****

"W-WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT MEMORY?!" Nova yelled through sobs, she was on the ground, lying down, her hands covering her face, she was crying a lot "YOU F^CKERS ERASE MY MEMORIES!" Nova snapped, angrily, still sobbing "looks like we finally found her sensitive spot" PZ66 said, sinisterly "there's nothing you can't do about it, PZ37. They all whipped out, all fresh and clean" PZ6 said, sinisterly, Nova just sobbed more.

The door then busted down to reveal Avis, Lydia, Shujin and Noah "GET AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND PUNKS!" Avis yelled at the hackers "well right now, your girlfriend is on the ground, all heart-broken and sad" PZ6 taunted, Lydia grumbled before getting her uncle's stun chunks and running up to the hackers and tazing them. "Nova?" Avis asked, coming up to her, kneeling down on the ground "they.." she said then sobbed some more "I know.." Avis gently said to her, he scooped her in his arms before giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead "let's go and leave these b^tches" :3 Avis said, smiling at her, referring the b^tches to hackers.

Nova managed a smile at Avis, her tears drying up on her cheeks. The targets ran out of the headquarters and went into their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________