🟨One-Shot #17//The music club and Spy Ninjas interaction🟨

So, here's my imagination of their relationships to be like. Also, I think Zander and Luke will have a great relationship with Chad and Vy. :3
****

"Alright, guys. That was great!" Chad exclaimed, proudly, the music club stopped performing and they were smiling as ever "alright, break time" Chad announced, Zander slowly walked up to Chad "oh, hey Zander. What's up?" Chad asked him, warmly, smiling at him, Zander stayed silent for few seconds "nothing much. I wanted to say that your really good. Lydia was right of you being a nice musician and a nice person" Zander said, smiling "thanks" :3 Chad said then noticed Zander's sad face "hey.. are you okay?" Chad asked him, concerned "it's nothing.." Zander whispered "you can tell me. It's fine" Chad smiled, with a huge sigh Zander agreed "well at school. There's this upcoming competition.." Zander started speaking "cool. You guys are lucky to participate!" Chad exclaimed "yes. But, the kids in our years says that we made a dumb idea participating, they even make fun of me, my sister and my friends for liking music" Zander explained "Zander, look at me" Chad stern voice told him, Zander looked up and to meet Chad's eyes "don't let those idiots get to you. They are just jealous because one, they have nothing else better to do. Two, they are jealous of your music talents. Three, when they grow up you guys will be up there while they will be down there" Chad said with a smirk, Zander smiled a little "I guess that helps me.." Zander said, smiling a little "now that frown turned up side down!" :D Chad exclaimed.

****

"So, Daniel. I heard you have the hots" Milly smirked at Daniel "W-who..?" 0-0 Daniel said, kinda cringed-out "you know.. Regina" Milly said, continued smirking, Daniel's face became kinda red now "R-Regina and I are just friends! W-we're just trusted colleagues.." 0////0 Daniel exclaimed "yeahhh.. sure~" Milly said.

                              ****

"So what kind of instruments do you play Sean?" Regina asked Sean "not any typical type. But, I produce the music" Sean said, managing a smile "that's so cool. Show me!" :3 Regina exclaimed in excitement, Sean got on his laptop and put on some music "just that. Nothing special" Sean said, smiling "well, you do have something cool in the music club which is really cool and your even the big brother of da group" UwU Regina said "thanks, Regina" Sean said, he could feel his cheeks glowed red.

                              ****

"So, Luke. I see you and Milly always playing the guitars" Vy proceeded to speak to Luke "heh.. yep. But, she's the professional" Luke said, smiling "well, I think you have some talent in you" Vy told him "yeah.. if only I could tell this to my crush.." Luke muttered "you have a crush.. Luke..?" Vy asked him, kinda surprised by this "Yep. But, I don't think he will ever like me back.." Luke said, sadness hinting on his face "well, you should confess to him. Even if he doesn't like you, I'm sure he will be flattered" Vy told him with a smile on her face "thanks Vy. I will do that.. someday" Luke said with an awkward and funny smile, they both laughed it out.

                              ****

"So.. Hailey.. Jake.." Melvin said, smirking at the both of them, getting their attention "I see you guys.. been um.. having some relationship above you" Melvin said "what are you talking about.. uh..? What's your name again?" Jake asked him in confusion "Melvin but also known as PZ9, the best fighter!" Melvin exclaimed, doing his pose with his arrogant, proud and chipper smile on his face "rightttt.." Hailey said, awkwardly "it's obvious you two have a thing for each other" 😏 Melvin said, smirking causing the both of their faces to turn red "n-no..! I will never date this jerk!" >////< Hailey yelled, blushing extra hard "not to mention. I already have a crush!" >////< Jake exclaimed, becoming a blushing mess.

Vy then came over to them "Melvin, your not traumatising kids. Are you?" -_- Vy asked him "nuh" -w- Melvin said, coolly 'he was totally traumatising them' -_-💧 Vy thought to herself.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________