✅One-Shot #21 pt.4//Saving Haidyn✅

"Mmmmm.. Spy Ninjas what just happened?" Chad asked, picking up his camera, rubbing his eyes "does anyone remember what happened..?" Vy asked everyone, CJ looked around then eye-widen "H-Haidyn.. she's not here!" CJ yelled, her face turning into worry "that punk PZ16 must've took her!" 💢💢 SNR exclaimed, annoyed "okay, SNR take CJ to the safe house we will get Haidyn" Chad told SNR, who nodded before scooping CJ in his arms and flying off.

"Let's go save Haidyn!" Regina exclaimed, determined, The Soy Ninjas got up and ran out of the train station.

****

"Your really cute you know that?" PZ642 said to Haidyn, lifting her chin up "let go of my chin.." Haidyn whispered "no, because I want to see your adorable face" ;) he told her, sinisterly, Haidyn felt uncomfortable by this but remained silent then Haidyn looked up to see PZ16 and PZ11 entering the room "sweetie, drink this" PZ16 told her, sinisterly "n-no! I don't trust you!" Haidyn exclaimed, tears streaming down "awwww, come on! Don't you want to see your little friends and family?" PZ11 asked Haidyn, sinisterly, Haidyn silenced herself after hearing PZ11's 'question'.

PZ494 and PZ642 untied Haidyn then brought her over to PZ16 and PZ11, PZ11 shoved the drink to Haidyn's mouth "drink up, Haidyn. You need all the energy" PZ11 said to Haidyn, Haidyn kept on drinking the drink that was given to her, after drinking it, Haidyn felt her vision failing on her, she felt her head spinning "do you feel anything?" PZ494 asked Haidyn with a sinister smile "I feel dizzy.." Haidyn whispered "we want to remind you that we put sleeping drugs in there" :) PZ642 said to Haidyn "W-WHAT?!" Haidyn yelled, tears filling her eyes, the PZ members laughed, evilly, Haidyn shut her eyes, tears streaming down and collapsed on the ground, making a bang.

****

The Spy Ninjas arrived in front of the headquarters, they looked up the building "let's go in.." Daniel told the others, The Spy Ninjas entered the building, they were running around and was yelling for Haidyn's name "HAIDYN!" Vy yelled, running around the headquarters "Haidyn are you in there?!" Daniel exclaimed, opening a trash-can and peeking in there "Daniel, I don't think she will be in there.." Regina said, awkwardly.

"GUYS, HELP ME! HACKERS TIED ME UP HERE! PLEASE COME SAVE ME!" a female voice yelled, everyone eye-widen in shock "HAIDYN!!" everyone yelled, shocked, they ran in the room of where Haidyn's voice came from then they entered to see PZ16, PZ494, PZ642 and PZ11, Haidyn was passed out in PZ494's arms "HAIDYN?!" The Spy Ninjas yelled "hello Spy Ninjas" PZ16 greeted them, sinisterly "you.." Regina whispered, angrily "who the heck are you two?!" Daniel yelled at PZ494 and PZ642 "I'm PZ642 and this is my buddy PZ494" PZ642 greeted them, sinisterly "and we have this little cutie as well" ;) PZ494 said "oh gawd-.. more perverts!" -_- Chad exclaimed, annoyed, he got his stun-chucks out, he ran up to the hackers and stun all the hackers, Regina ran in caught Haidyn in her arms.

"Let's go you guys" Regina told The Spy Ninjas, they all ran out of the headquarters and went back to the safe house, they entered the safe house, Regina gently placed Haidyn on the bean bag "woah- what happened?!" Jacob exclaimed "PZ16 kidnapped Haidyn.." Vy said "HAIDYN!" Dilara yelled, running in, she sat beside Haidyn "is she okay?!" Dilara exclaimed, worrisome in her eyes "hackers feed her sleeping drugs. I think-?" Chad told Dilara, Dilara nodded at Chad's direction before staring down at Haidyn, Haidyn started waking up, she lift her head up and looked around "HAIDYN!" Dilara yelled, happily, hugging Haidyn "DD?" Haidyn muttered, tiredly "do you remember anything happening before dazing off to sleep?" Dilara asked Haidyn, gently "PZ16, PZ11, PZ494 and PZ642 fed me some sleep drugs.." Haidyn muttered, Dilara face became red, she looked ready to murder but quickly calmed herself down "I'm just glad your okay!" Dilara exclaimed, smiling, Haidyn smiled then hugged Dilara.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________