💙One-Shot #4//PZ127(Cindy) vs Regina💙

"Hey husband" ;) PZ127(Cindy) said, walking behind Daniel "leave me alone PZ127. I don't want to deal with you today" -_- Daniel said, uninterested, PZ127(Cindy) then jumped on Daniel and had her arms around him "please marry meh already!" 🥺PZ127(Cindy) pleaded, showing big pleading eyes "no" -_- Daniel replied, nonchalantly "please!" :( PZ127(Cindy) exclaimed "no" Daniel replied "PLEASEEEEEEE" PZ127(Cindy) yelled. "What's going on here?" a female voice asked, approaching PZ127(Cindy) and Daniel "thank goodness your here Regina. PZ127 won't stop harassing me. Make her stop!" Daniel exclaimed "again?! Seriously!" Regina yelled, angrily "shut up Regina! Your just one of the stupid ex PZ members!" PZ127(Cindy) retorted "AT LEAST I DON'T REVEAL MY BODY A LOT!" Regina snapped, PZ127(Cindy) grumbled before running up to Regina and slapping her "that's right!" >:) PZ127(Cindy) proudly exclaimed only for Regina to grab her hair, forcefully, pulling her down onto ground and stepped on her hair with her foot "OW! YOU BRAT!" PZ127(Cindy) yelled, angrily, she got up and started attacking Regina.

"Oh my god.." 0-0💧 Daniel said then spotted hackers nearby "W-what are you guys doing here?" Daniel asked them "well we're on a mission but when PZ127 spotted she fangirl and decided to harass you" -_- PZ11 explained "what does PZ127 even sees in you? I'm better than you, I'm 10x more hotter and I'm bad!" PZ Fünf exclaimed in an arrogant voice "yeahhhhh.. sure" 🙄 Daniel said, rolling his eyes in irritation when screaming began they looked over to see Chad and Vy grabbing onto Regina, PZ44 and PZ76 grabbing onto PZ127(Cindy) "LET ME AT THAT B^TCH!" PZ127(Cindy) yelled, angrily, trying to get out of PZ44 and PZ76's grasp "NO!" both PZ members yelled. "Regina what are you doing?!" Vy yelled "she started it! Not to mention I used my fighting skills for self-defence!" Regina snapped "w-well-" 0.0 Chad said, awkwardly.

The PZ members walked off with PZ127(Cindy) while the spy ninjas walked off with Regina. "Ughhhhhh.. I'm so done with PZ127" -_- Regina said, annoyed. "I'M SO DONE WITH REGINA!" >:( PZ127(Cindy) yelled, angrily from the other side "shut your yapping, PZ127" -_- PZ44 said, annoyed "I'M NOT F^CKING DONE!" PZ127(Cindy) yelled, irritated and was boiling with rage.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________