⚠️One-Shot #21 pt.3//Meeting PZ494 and PZ642/Haidyn's hell⚠️

Warning:
Slap

                              ****

PZ16 placed Haidyn onto a wooden chair. Haidyn was tied up, she had a blindfold over her eyes, she was tied up on the chair too "are you ready to meet two more friends of mine?" PZ16 sinisterly asked Haidyn she then removed the blindfold from Haidyn's eyes "I'm guessing their like you..?" Haidyn muffled, looking really nervous "we are indeed, cutie" a male voice said, entering the room with another male beside him "W-who are you two?!" Haidyn exclaimed, tears filling her eyes "PZ642" ;) the tanned-hacker said, sinisterly, winking at Haidyn "and PZ494" ;) the other hacker spoke, Haidyn gulped, nervously "PZ494, please watch Haidyn Adventure, me and PZ642 has to take care of some stuff" PZ16 said before she and PZ642 left the room.

Then PZ494 turned to Haidyn, having a wicked smiled on his face "I can sense that your really afraid of us and I'm really glad about that" he told her, sinisterly smiling, Haidyn was silently crying "now wipe those damn tears away" he said, his voice turning cold, Haidyn just stared at him, silently weeping, PZ494 grew frustrated at Haidyn not listening to him he then slapped her pretty hard.

"I said stop crying" he whispered, coldly "o-ouch.." Haidyn whispered, tears stained onto her cheeks "that's better" he said, a sinister smile now replaced his cold and hostile face. Haidyn was already crying inside, she didn't want to stay here any longer nor did she wanna deal with two more PZ perverts 'please help me..' Haidyn thought to herself, whimpering.

T.B.C

A/N: W-well this chapter was.. dark 0-0. Sorry Haidyn for the torture you have to go through in this chapter and Dilara won't be happy reading this chapter. 0-0💧