💛One-Shot//Hacker Girl's Backstory💛

In this chapter, we'll be seeing this through Hacker Girl's eyes. :3
****

You maybe wondering of who I am. Well let me introduce myself as Hacker Girl, my real name will be classified until further notice.

Here's the story of my life...

I was recruited in Project Zorgo in 2005.. but Project Zorgo went by a different name which I won't be saying.

I was only 14 years old, my parents kicked me out because they thought of me as a failure, I only got As and Bs in my tests, quizzes and exams, they always scolded me into always getting A+.

One day I finally snapped at them causing lots of screaming, yelling and arguing, they yelled out such hurtful stuff and so did I, as it got so bad they kicked me out. I did not know what to feel, Should I be relieved? Should I be upset? I asked these questions over and over my head.

Then I ran into someone. This is the day I met.. them. Yes, the Cloaker and the PZ leader.

They were the ones who got me sheltered, they were the ones who raised me.. they were the ones who accepted. They taught me how to train weapons, how to hack, how to fight, I was one of the top workers in the organisation and everyone praised me for my work.

Out of the two, I felt more closer to the leader, he seemed like a great guy but ohhhh boy..! I should've seen his manipulative and dark side or should I say.. HIS TRUE SIDE.

One day in 2016, I caught him, I saw him, some other hackers punishing some youtubers brutally.

(This argument is not in Hacker Girl's P.O.V)
"It's not what you think!" the PZ leader yelled "I don't want to hear your excuses! You brutally hurt them! Y-you..!" Hacker Girl snapped, furiously, she could tears burning the corner of her eyes, she wanted to say something else but only to stammer then the PZ leader tightly grabbed my hand "listen" the PZ leader told her now his turn sounding serious "you will do as I say and that is final" he darkly told Hacker Girl then she pushed him down the ground "YOUR NOT MY DAMN A^^ FATHER! I AM A GROWN A^^ WOMAN!" Hacker furiously snapped before running off.
(Now back to Hacker Girl's P.O.V)

I felt very upset of what I just saw and said, this is basically of what happened when I was 14 years old, so I ran away.. never turning back...

Now here I am today: