🟫One-Shot #19 pt.1//Luka asking out his crush🟫

Summary:
Luka finally asked out his crush! :3

****

"There she is.." Luka whispered, he could feel his cheeks heated by the sight of the orange haired girl "go ask her out, cuz" Lilliana said, smiling widely "I-I can't.." Luka said, almost turning away but only for Lilliana to grab his hand tightly, meeting his eyes, her face stern as ever "listen to me, man!" Lilliana sternly exclaimed "you wanted to ask her out when you first layed your eyes on hers! So you better not be telling me that your backing up, now!" Lilliana exclaimed "well-.. I-.." Luka said but only for a cheerful voice to interrupt him, approaching him "hey Luka!" the voice chirped behind him, Luka turned to see his crush in the flesh "o-oh.. hey Stella" Luka greeted with his most polite smile, his face going red now "d-do you.." Luka said, trying to get a word out but couldn't get a single thing out.

Lilliana sighed before speaking "he wanted to know if you want to go on a date with him!" Lilliana exclaimed in her happy voice-tone "r-really..?" Stella eye-widen, surprised by this, she almost looked happy but was mostly shocked "L-Lilliana..!" Luka whispered, blushing, quickly covering her mouth "I mean.. a day out.. yep.. a day out. You would come this weekend on Wednesday, 4:30pm in the afternoon. Right?" Luka asked Stella "uhhhhh.. yeah. Sounds like a perfect time" Stella said, happily before walking off, waving 'goodbye' to Luka and Lilliana.

"W-what did I just do..?" Luka asked, he could feel his face heat up "you asked her out. Hehe!" :3 Lilliana giggled "now your sounding like PZ Fünf" -_- Luka said "NO, I'M NOT!" >:( Lilliana yelled,  Luka just giggled before patting her head.

                              ****

Lilliana arrived at the park, she saw her friends, Alexa, Nora, Levi and Jason "so, what's the rush, Lilliana?" Levi asked, Lilliana smirked at his direction "Luka asked out his crush!" Lilliana happily announced, causing cheers from the girls and Levi, Jason looked surprisedly confused "I-.. uh-.. okay..?" 0-0 Jason said "Jason, this is the best moment that ever happened to Luka and me! Because he has been crushing over her since 8th grade!" :3 Lilliana exclaimed "and I need you four help with their date on Wednesday!" Lilliana said with a devilish and cringey smile "oh f^ck-" -_- Levi said, already regretting this now "that sounds good. But, let's hope that hackers don't come and ruin this" -_- Nora said "we don't where there gonna be.." Alexa proceeded to speak "if they do ruin this date for my cousin and his future wife they are dead!" >:( Lilliana yelled, getting her bat out.

Everyone(except for Lilliana)'s faces——>0-0💧

T.B.C