6️⃣One-Shot//Chad and Vy meets EC and EV6️⃣

"Let go of us!" Chad yelled as he and Vy was pulled away from the hackers "no Chad Wild Clay!" -_-💢 PZ238(Evelyn) yelled, annoyed, Vy was kicking her legs at the hackers "stop moving!" PZ127(Cindy) yelled, irritated, kneeling down in front of Vy, she had tape out and was going to stick them together "when will you let us go?!" Vy furiously yelled "never!" PZ329(Ryker) yelled then PZ127(Cindy) placed tape on their mouths "now be quiet! We don't want you two to embarrass yourselves in front of our new guests" PZ715 told them before he and the other hackers left the room.

Chad and Vy looked at each other, confused, on who must they be talking about, Vy got a pocket-knife out then cut through the tape, she peeled the tape from her mouth hen peeled the tape from Chad's mouth "who must they be talking about?" Vy whispered to her husband "honestly.. I'm not sure.. but, I feel like it's not good people.." 0-0 Chad said, worryingly.

"Indeed your right, Chad Wild Clay" a male and sinister said, entering the room, Chad and Vy looked up and saw.. them...?! Except, they wore black and had dark red eyes, the two copycats were smiling at them, sinisterly "w-who are you two..?! And why do you look so much like us?!" Vy yelled, disturbed "isn't it obvious?" the copycat of Vy said in her sinister voice "we're the two new robots" >:) the copycat version of Chad said, sinisterly "EV" EV said, sinisterly "and EC" EC said in his same sinister voice as well "oh great! two more robots!" Chad muttered, annoyed.

Both robots got some tape out and placed them over their mouths, EV grabbed some rope and tied Vy's wrists together "don't even try to escape" EV sinisterly sneered at them before she and EC left the room.

Chad and Vy shared a worried look, feeling that this will turn out terrible.

T.B.C