💧One-Shot pt.2//Olivia to the rescue💧

If you don't know who Olivia Designs is go to my previous book from my old account and find chapter "~🚍•••🚍~"

****

"Mmmmm.." bunch of the teen targets mumbled in their sleep, they found themselves to see that they were in an abandoned park, bunch of them were either tied up against a tree or were on the ground "guys..! Guys are you there?!" Nora called out "I'm here" Lydia said "alright... Mason?" Nora asked "here" Mason said, Lydia call out all her friends names to see everyone is here "okay. We're all here" Lydia said "why must we be at an abandoned park-" Julian said.

"And you guys will be here for a long time" a male and sinister voice said, coming out "who the hell are you?!" Luka exclaimed, disturbed by his presence "Lincoln but you may call me PZ169!" he sinisterly announced with a devilish smile "oh great-" -_- Clayton replied "well who ever you are, let us out!" Jason yelled "I don't think that will happen anytime soon" PZ169(Lincoln) said, still sinisterly smiling "oh really-.. why not..?" -_- Harmony asked, annoyed "because you guys are just bunch of children, having minds of little kids" PZ169(Lincoln) sinisterly taunt, smirking at them, devilishly "hey!" Lyra and Kiran yelled, PZ169(Lincoln) sighed, annoyed "be quiet" PZ169(Lincoln) said, calmly, using his fingers to shut their mouths, the teen targets couldn't open their mouths, they were muffling a lot.

"If you don't know. I put neck belts on you" he told the kids, bunch of the teens looked at their necks to see neck belts around their necks, they groaned annoyed.

"Let them go, PZ169!" a female voice yelled behind PZ169(Lincoln) he then turned around to see Olivia standing there, glaring at him "why hello Olivia Designs" PZ169(Lincoln) sinisterly greeted her "don't say hello to me bastard" -_- Olivia replied, irritated, they both had a battle royale and Olivia won(you'll will be needing some ice PZ169 😌☕️). Olivia went up to the teen targets and untied them "you guys okay?" Olivia asked them, gently "yes and thank you" :3 Mila replied "okay" Olivia replied, taking a deep breath, when she turned and went to ran off, Lydia grabbed her wrist, tightly "stay!" Lydia yelled "what is it?" Olivia asked, turning to Lydia "are you still sure you don't want to work with us?" Lydia asked her, gently "thanks for the offer, Lydia but I'm capable of working by myself.. thank you" Olivia said with a small smile before running off went behind a tree then disappeared "who the hell is that girl-?" Levi asked, cringed-out "her name is Olivia and doesn't want to work with us-" Clayton explained "okay.. let's go you guys our family will be worried about us" Nora told her friends, the teens all walked away from the abandoned park.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________________