⬜️One-Shot #21//PZ Perverts kidnaps CJ and Haidyn⬜️

Thank you for the request Haidyn_Adventure :3

                              ****

"There's the little toys" ;) PZ290 said "me wanna dress them up" 🥺 PZ220 said "PZ220, use proper grammar" -_- PZ412 told her "well use English, idiot" -_- PZ220 said "w-what..?.." 0-0 PZ412 said, confused. "So what did I miss?" a female voice said, approaching, the PZ perverts turned to see PZ16 "you right in time" PZ192 told her, she kneeled down next to PZ192 "look at that little sweetie" ;3 PZ16 said, creepily "you mean "little sweeties" -_- PZ740 said "uhhhh.. I only think one is cute" -_- PZ16 "ONE?!" the PZ Perverts(except PZ16) yelled, shocked "yep, Haidyn Adventure" -w- PZ16 said "F^CK YOU PZ16" T_T💢PZ220 yelled "quit being a little baby.. PZ220" -_- PZ16 told her.

"Am I late?" a male voice said, approaching to the group, they turned to see PZ666 "WHAT THE-?! PZ16!!" >:(💢 PZ666 yelled, angrily "OH GREAT! YOU INVITE THIS DOUCHE BAG!" >:(💢 PZ16 yelled, angrily before getting up and walking off and so did PZ666 "great" -_- PZ290 said "let me handle this" :3 PZ220 said, getting up and walking over to them "why am I feeling she might do something psychotic-?" 0-0💧 PZ894 said, scared "I-I don't know.. let's watch.." -_-💧 PZ645 said.

PZ220 grabbed PZ666's wrist and went over to PZ16 and grabbed her wrist "you two are working together on this mission whenever you like it or not!" >:( PZ220 said, angrily "uhhhh.. NO!" they both yelled "well then.." PZ220 said, getting something out from her skirt pocket, she took it out to reveal to be a knife "HOW ABOUT NOW!" :) PZ220 yelled, the knife between them, both PZ16 and PZ666 has disturbed looks "f-fine..!" -_-💧 they both yelled "yay! Let's go friends!" :3 PZ220 exclaimed, happily, running back to the PZ perverts and sitting down "your a dark girl.. PZ220" 0-0💧 PZ740 said, nervously "I know" :) she giggled causing chills going down the PZ perverts spines but decided not to question about it.

"One question.. WHY IS ONE OF US A CHILD?! PZ16 yelled, causing all stares turning to PZ290 "and..?" -_- "you know what.. it doesn't matter" -_- PZ16 said

"Look!" PZ894 exclaimed, directly looking at something, the PZ perverts saw CJ and Haidyn walking at the park, they were happily chatting. "Hey Ceej" Haidyn said "yes, Haidy?" CJ replied "the bag-" Haidyn said, pointing to the plastic bag CJ is holding, CJ looked down to see a huge hole "oh.. f^ck!" CJ exclaimed "it's okay, we can go back" Haidyn smiled then she felt a tight hand grabbing her wrist "w-what the-?!" Haidyn exclaimed, eye-widening "hey sweetie" ;) a female voice said, Haidyn looked up to see PZ16 "you!" CJ exclaimed, angrily "let go of her!" CJ yelled at PZ16 "no" -_- PZ16 said, CJ felt anger boiling inside of her then felt two arms around her waist "hey Angel face" a male voice said, CJ looked up to see PZ666 "N-NOT YOU..!" CJ yelled, fear filling her veins.

"Well that was easy" PZ192 said, him and the others coming out of their hiding spots "what do you guys want with us?!" Haidyn yelled, tears filling her eyes "we just want to kidnap you so we can stare of how adorable you two look, doll" PZ192 sinisterly told Haidyn, kneeling down in front of her, his index finger underneath her chin, lifting it up "th-that's creepy..." CJ whispered, tears filling her eyes in fear "we don't need you little toys screaming" PZ290 sinisterly told them.

CJ and Haidyn had tears streaming down, they were silently crying as the PZ perverts dragged them away.

T.B.C