🦷One-Shot//Clayton's backstory(sad)🦷

Apparently, Clayton has a dark backstory too.. 0_0

Warning:
•Abuse
•Mentions of stripping and abuse.
•Violence
•Beating

Please don't read if your sensitive towards these topics.
****

"Oh look! It's the emo freaks, music freaks and their red haired buddy!" Drew taunted at them with a mischievous and some-what sinister smile "looks like a freak squad!" Henry laughed "what the f^ck do your a^^ heads want?" Nora asked them, bitterly, the music club, Lydia and Clayton glared at the three boys, while Cherry had an upset face, she was whispering a bit too at the teasing. "Just leave us alone!" Clayton furiously yelled, now in front of Drew "why should we? I bet your parents dress all emo and freaky like you" Drew mocked, causing laughter from Drew and the 'monkeys'. After hearing that response, Clayton eye-widen thinking about his parents and all the memories he had with them, he had tears stinging in the corner of his eyes "Clayton.." Lydia whispered, walking up to him, Clayton then ran off, sobbing.

Lilliana and Levi looked at the trio in disgust and anger filling their faces, Levi was the first one to walk up to them then slapped Drew on the cheek causing him to fall backwards to the ground "gee.. what's your problem?" Drew asked, carelessly "HOW F^CKING DARE YOU BRING UP THOSE POOR EXCUSE OF PARENTS!" Levi furiously yelled at Drew before jumping onto him and started beating him up. Lydia ran off, going to find Clayton.

                              ****

Clayton found an empty locker room, he sat down on the ground, hugging his legs, he was sobbing a lot too, bunch of tears streaming down 'why the f^ck did you bastards had to treat me horrible?' Clayton thought to himself. Tons of memories came flooding his mind.

From Clayton's point of view, he never had a happy childhood because. His mother would angrily yelled at him and sometimes beat him up for accidentally breaking stuff or would get a low mark in his quizzes. She would also emotionally abuse him, Clayton had always hated that, he always told himself hurtful things.

His dad was also not the best at all. He would beat Clayton up with a belt and he come home sometimes drunk and would punish Clayton by stripping him, either sexually abuse him, use physical violence on him or either beat him up with his belt.
                              ****

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT PERFECT 100%?!" Clayton's mother yelled at a 9 year-old Clayton "I-I'm sorry.. I promise not to let this happen again.." little Clayton whispered, looking really afraid, his mom then slapped Clayton causing him to fall down, holding his saw cheek "I don't want to see a low mark on that quiz again!" she furiously yelled at him before storming off.

                              ****

"Hey boy!" his father yelled at him, 12-year-old Clayton hesitated for a bit then quickly ran over to his father "yes, dad?" he whispered "where's my lunch?! You said you will have it by 10!" his father yelled at him, rage filling his voice "I'm sorry.." he muttered, in anger his father grabbed Clayton by his collar then pinned him down on the sofa before stripping him, he got his belt out then beated Clayton with the belt.

                              ****

These things were hard for Clayton to bring up, he never had the courage to tell anyone what he faces at home but one day a neighbour found out then called the police, Clayton witnessed his parents getting arrested, his last words to his parents were "I hope you two burn in hell.." he said to them, tears streaming down, anger and pain filling his face, his parents watched him in shock then screamed as the police took him away. After that Clayton was relieved, he was put with some relatives, his relatives got him to many therapy classes and he slowly begun to feel better, he wasn't depressed like before.

                              ****

"CLAYTON!" a female voice yelled, running up to Clayton, Clayton looked up to see Lydia, she had a concerned face then kneeled down in front of Clayton and hugged him tight, he was crying a lot, Lydia calmed him down with soft and comforting words "there, there. I know.." Lydia softly said to him, stroking his hair "I just hate them for what they did because I wasn't the perfect son they expected me to be!" Clayton cried, more stead's running down, Lydia wiped his tears away "your parents are now gone. Your with us now" Lydia said to him, bringing him into a hug, Clayton smiled, the tears still there then hugged Lydia, tightly "thanks L.." Clayton said with a gentle smile.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________________