🟢One-Shot #10//De simps staying in room challenge(REQUESTED)🟢

Thank you for your request Sad_M0ndays :3

Warning:
Few cuss/swear words

                           ****

"There's those b^tches" :) M said, looking at Dylan, Drew, Joel, Liam and Oskah who were arguing over Dilara "I understand why you hate them M. Even, me myself hate those b^tches as well" -_- Wayne said, annoyed "I want to make them suffer because they are huge simps towards D" >:( M whined "I may kinda dislike Dilara but I will help out because I hate simps" Wayne said "thank you W!" M cheerfully exclaimed, hugging Wayne who smiled and patted her back.

M and Wayne walked up to the simps "hello b^tches" :) M greeted them with her creepiest smiles plastered on her face "f^ck off PZ75 and Wayne Discoveries. No one wants you two here" -_- Dylan said, annoyed "you did not say that to my BFF.." Wayne whispered, angrily before throwing a fog bomb at the simps "now let's take them into the headquarters!" >:3 M exclaimed, grabbing Dylan's legs, dragging him, making his face all dirty.

****

The simps started waking up "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" the simps yelled at each other then the screen started glitching, everyone turned to the screen to see M on screen "hey f^ckers" >:) M greeted them with a devilish smile "what do you want M? We don't want to deal with your s^it" -_- Liam said, annoyed "oh you here because I make you is suffer" :) M said "WHAT?!" all the simps yelled "have fun, boys" M said in a devilish voice-tone before the screen turned off.

"Ughhhhh.. I don't wanna be with you guys!" Joel exclaimed, annoyed "us too!" :) all the simps(except Joel) said.

****

"I WANT MAH SMEXY WIFE!" (He's talking about Dilara) T-T Dylan yelled, on the ground, hugging his legs "SHUT UP DYLAN!" -_- everyone yelled in the room. "Ughhhhh.. I really want a girlfriend but I don't know which girl to choose.." -_- Drew said "sooooo.. Dilara isn't your only crush..?" Oskah asked him, awkwardly "nope. Nicole happens to be my other crush as well" :') Drew said "your talking about my sister.. right..?" Dylan asked, behind Drew, casting a shadowy-death glare at Drew who gulped, nervously "I-I CAN BE POLY SEXUAL IF I WANT!" >:( Drew yelled "YEAH! BUT NOT TOO MAH SMEXY WIFE OR MY SISTER JERK!" Dylan yelled they both started fighting.. (oh boy-)

****

Liam and Oskah were doing a mini quiz of who they know Dilara the best "uhhhhh.. it's obviously she liked purple!" >:( Liam argued "no! Red!" >:3 Oskah argued "shut your screaming there" -_- Joel said, annoyed.

Yelling and cries started to approach in the room, two people slid down the slide to reveal to be Nicole and Nick "sis!" Dylan yelled, running over to Nicole and helping her up "hello smexy~" Drew greeted Nicole, Nicole gave a disgusted look before slapping Drew "SERVES YOU RIGHT B^TCH!" 😌 Dylan yelled "I don't understand why Nicole is here.. she basically doesn't flirt or kiss PZD without her consent-" Nick said only to be cut off by Dylan "MY SISTER CAN BE HERE OKAY!!" >:(((( Dylan yelled, angrily "also I'm not happy that you have a crush on mah smexy waifu... Nicole.." -_-💢 Dylan said, annoyed "sorry, I can't help it.. PZD is too pretty. Okay?" -_- Nicole said then Dylan sunk onto his knees and cried, angry over that his sister likes his crush "you ugly when you cry" -_- Nick said, cringed-out "fuck off b^tch!" T-T💢 Dylan snapped.

****

"WHY DO THEY GET CHOCOLATE!" >:( Oskah yelled, Nicole and Nick were just eating chocolate bars "because I like them.. okay..?" -_- M told the simps "F^CK YOU M!" >:( Oskah yelled, angrily "f^ck you guys too" :) M said, skipping out of the room with the door closing "I'm wondering of where M got these chocolates.. she's literally low on a budget-" Nick said "she either stole her uncle or PZ6's money to buy chocolate or she got it from the project zorgo's kitchen" Nicole replied.

****

As the hours passed, the door opened with M entering the room "alright.. you guys can go" :3 M said, Nicole and Nick left the room when the other simps were gonna leave, M block their way "not you guys" 😌 M said, devilishly "WHAT?!" they all yelled "you guys are staying here for another hour. Have fun boys" >:3 M sinisterly giggled before walking out of the room with the door closing "UGHHHHHH I'M KILLING THAT BI0TCH!" Drew angrily yelled "SO AM I!" the other simps yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________