🟦One-Shot #18//Charlie captured🟦

Charlie was in the school yard, talking to her friend "uhhhhh.." Xavier said, cringed-out "are you okay Xavier?" Wayne asked him "yep. Just this weird feeling that project zorgo might come and kidnap us.. heck! The even terrorised the whole school, yesterday on Haidyn's birthday" -_-💧 Xavier said, cringed-out "they basically have to choose that cringey idea.." -_- Lucy proceeded to speak "well Charlie" Averil said, looking at Charlie "I.. yes..?" Charlie replied, looking kinda heated now "wow. Charlie.. okay..?" Wayne asked "y-yes.. I'm fine.." Charlie said, shyly.

"Hey Wayne!" a female voice yelled, running from behind, everyone turned to see M running up to them, M hugged Wayne "hey M" :3 Wayne greeted her "hello bro!" :3 M cheerfully exclaimed. Charlie couldn't help but feel kinda jealous and upset at this, she apparently has a crush on Wayne but she knew how important M is to Wayne since they were best friends for a long time now.

"G-guys.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. See you guys" Charlie smiled before running off and leaving "s-she's definitely gonna get kidnapped.." M said "let's just wish for the best" Wayne spoke.

****

Charlie was in the bathroom, washing her face, she then got out of the bathroom and walked down the halls then she felt a tight hand grabbing her wrist "hello little sister" a male an sinister voice greeted behind her, she turned to see who it was "R-Riley..?!" Charlie yelled, looking shocked of why he was here "that's right, Charlotte. I'm here to take you" he said, sinisterly "n-no you're not!" Charlie yelled "oh yes he is" PZ403 said, coming out with her twin brother beside him, Charlie kicked PZ152 in the stomach causing him to fall backwards.

When she was about to run off, she felt PZ403 and PZ329's hands grabbing her, Charlie kept moving her whole body "stop moving, you little brat!" PZ403 harshly yelled "LET GO OF-" Charlie yelled then PZ329 put his hand over her mouth "you better shut your mouth!" PZ329 harshly exclaimed "PZ329 and PZ403 take my dear little sister to the headquarters" PZ152 said to them "I will be.. capturing some other kids as well.." PZ152 said with a sinister smile before walking off.

"Well then.." PZ403 started speaking "let's go Charlotte" PZ403 sinisterly said, pulling her away.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________