🟧One-Shot #16//Evil robots undercover(REQUEST)🟧

Thank you for your request Haidyn_Adventure :3                              ****

****

"Here is the school.." Cara 2.0 sinisterly said "well let's go in and ruin Haidyn Adventure's reputation" >:) EL said in his usual sinister voice, they entered the school and went into the 5J class to see bunch of their classmates, except for the adventures and Noah, they saw Haidyn chatting with Dilara, they shared evil smiles and went over to Haidyn "hey Haidyn!" Cara 2.0 sweetly but sinisterly squealed, Haidyn was kinda confused at her tone but smiled "hey Ceej and Leo" :) Haidyn greeted them, warmly "hey Haidyn, didn't you tell me once that you wore nappies at 7-9 years old" >:) EL taunted which got the whole class attention "wha-.. no I didn't.." Haidyn whispered, she could feel her cheeks burning up "I remember you telling me that you sucked on a dummy at the age 6" Cara 2.0 said in her baby voice, Dilara looked ready to murder of what 'Leo' and 'CJ' just said.

"Pfff.. you wore nappies at nine?!" a boy from 5J class taunted "big baby!" another kid mocked, everyone started to mock Haidyn, Haidyn felt tears filling her eyes before running out of the room and sobbing. Cara 2.0 and EL gave evil smiles before walking out of the room, Dilara ran after them with a fit of rage boiling inside of her "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU TWO?!" Dilara yelled at them in anger "you honestly believe we're those goodie goodies, CJ and Leo?" EL asked Dilara, sinisterly before she and Leo turned to Dilara, revealing their dark red eyes and sinister smiles "Cara 2.0.. EL..?" Dilara asked, her eyes widening in shock "Yep. We made your little friend cry" Cara 2.0 sinisterly said before she and EL walked off down the halls "I'm gonna have to tell this to Haidyn.." Dilara whispered.

****

At break-time. Haidyn was in the corner, outside. She was doodling on the ground with a chalk in her hand, she had a frown plastered on her face with a wave anger hidden in. Leo and CJ gave concerned looks to each other of why Haidyn was like this "Dilara.. what's wrong with Haidyn..?" Leo asked Dilara who had a look of pity "EL and Cara 2.0 went undercover as the both of you and made fun of Haidyn in class. Now everyone is making fun of her.." Dilara sadly explained "well can't you tell her that it wasn't us?" Leo asked Dilara "she has been avoiding me.." Dilara whispered, now close to tears.

"Well we're gonna have to tell her. Come on Leo!" CJ exclaimed, grabbing Leo's wrist and ran over to Haidyn "Haidyn!" CJ yelled, Haidyn looked at the both of them, she had disgust and anger in her face "we wanted to say that-" Leo said but only to be cut off by Haidyn's angry yelling "so are you two gonna make fun of me?! Like you did in class! Just my luck!" Haidyn sarcastically and angrily snapped, her face heated with rage, tears filling her eyes "that-" CJ said, having a distraught look on her face but when she looked at Haidyn's face, she saw the negative emotions, CJ felt heart-broken before silently walking away "Haid-" Leo tried to explained but was once again cut off by Haidyn "just go, Leo! Please leave me alone!" Haidyn snapped, tears streaming down.

Leo had a heart-broken look but silently walked away, thinking if Haidyn will ever listen or talk to him, again.

****

After school, Haidyn was at the park, walking home by herself, she didn't feel like going to the safe house today because of the mocking she received from school. "Hello Haidyn Adventure" a female and sinister voice greeted from behind her, Haidyn sighed tiredly of who that is "CJ, I told you-" Haidyn said before turning around to see Cara 2.0 and EL "you honestly thought that was CJ Qwaint and Leo's Gaming back at school?" EL asked, giving Haidyn a devilish smirk "w-what...?" Haidyn whispered of what she was hearing "we pretending to be them so we can embarrass you by the entire class" Cara 2.0 sinisterly said "so I yelled at CJ and Leo for no reason..?" Haidyn said, feeling regret rising inside "yep and now we're gonna hurt you.." EL said to Haidyn in his usual sinister voice, grabbing her by the shirt.

                              ****

CJ and Leo were at the park, talking to each other on how to get Haidyn to talk to them, telling them that it wasn't them, earlier, this morning "I can't believe those robots.." CJ muttered with anger filling her voice "of course those damn robots have to come and make fun of Haidyn.." Leo said, glaring down to the ground then they looked up, eye-widening to hear cries "H-Haidyn..!" they both yelled before running off to find Haidyn.

                              ****

"Your defenceless now, Haidyn Adventure" >:) EL sinisterly said to Haidyn, Haidyn was now on the ground, sobbing and had blood streaming down, Cara 2.0 stepped on Haidyn's hand and let out an evil giggle "you like that Haidyn? There's plenty more of where that come from!" Cara 2.0 evilly giggled before stepping on her other hand. "Haidyn!" two voices yelled, all three looked to see Leo and CJ running in "let go of her right now!" CJ yelled "why are you two still here caring for her? She yelled at you hardly?" Cara 2.0 sneered "she may have yelled at us pretty bad but I still love her!" Leo exclaimed "oooooooh! The boyfriend coming to the rescue!" EL devilishly taunted "s-shut up!" Leo exclaimed, his face turning red.

"But we will leave Haidyn Adventure, here. Have fun" Cara 2.0 sinisterly said before she and EL ran off, CJ and Leo shared pity looks and walked up to Haidyn with Leo scooping her in his arms "are you okay, Haid?" :( CJ asked Haidyn "I-I'm sorry!" Haidyn exclaimed through sobs and hiccups "you don't have to be sorry. You didn't know that Cara 2.0 and EL went undercover" Leo gently said to her "let's get you back to the safe house and heal you" :3 CJ said, Haidyn manage a sad smile but still regretted that she yelled CJ and Leo earlier, this morning.

They all ran to the safe house and placed Haidyn on her bed to rest. :3

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________