6️⃣One-Shot pt.2//Kidnapping the rest6️⃣

"We're here" EC said, sinisterly, he and EV are wearing Spy Ninja merch, they were standing outside in front of the safe house "I hate this merch. Why did the PZ leader make us wear it?" -_-💢 EV asked, bitterness and disgust filling her voice "we have to get over this mission.." -_- EC replied, sounding quite unhappy by EV's tone. Both of them entered the safe house but to only to receive CJ running up to them and hugging their legs "hey uncle Chad and auntie Vy!" :3 CJ happily greeted them "hello.. Cara.." :3💢 EV said, faking a smile, she said it through gritted teeth, patted CJ's back "why did you call me by my first name?" CJ asked, confused "isn't that your name?" EC asked in his baby voice, CJ felt confused by their attitudes towards her.

"Chad..? Vy..? Your back?" Daniel asked them, approaching the two "hey Danny-boy!" EV squealed, sounding kinda sinister, Haidyn, Aidan, Leo and Wyatt looked surprised at 'Chad' and 'Vy's' attitude then caught their red eyes, realising these two are not Chad and Vy, Wyatt grabbed CJ's hand and pulled her into Haidyn's room, Haidyn shut the door. "What was that you two?" CJ asked them "that is not aunt and uncle!" Wyatt exclaimed "what-..?" CJ said, confused "we saw their eyes..! They're red!" Haidyn exclaimed, CJ eye-widen, remembering seeing red eyes on her aunt and uncle's faces "I HUGGED EVIL VERSIONS OF MY AUNT AND UNCLE!" 0_0 CJ yelled "looks like you did.." Leo said "welp-" Aidan proceeded to speak.

Then the door opened, the kids looked up to see EV and EC, they both had Regina and Daniel tied up, duct tape over their mouths "looks like you two finally figure us out. Good job!" EV said, sinisterly smiling at them "who the hell are you two?!" Aidan exclaimed, angrily "you may call me EC" EC said, sinisterly "and me EV" EV introduced, giving a devilish smile "th-those are the second worst names ever to name a robot.." 0.0 Leo said, cringed-out, EC groaned annoyed before throwing a fog bomb at the kids causing them to pass out "I'm sure you guys would like your stay at the headquarters" EC told Regina and Daniel, sinisterly.

T.B.C