🅿️One-Shot #23 pt.1//Nova and Avis captured/Nova meets a special someone :3🅿️

A/N:
If you don't understand why I publish it earlier, today. That was never meant to happen, I just randomly publish for some unknown reason- :/

****

"Let us go!" Nova yelled, a hacker was tightly holding her and another hacker was holding Avis as well "no! You are coming with us to the headquarters!" PZ11 yelled at them "you guys are very annoying!" -_-💢 Avis yelled at them, PZ6 sighed, annoyed before putting tape on their mouths "and we find you two annoying as well.." PZ6 sinisterly told them, they both muffled, annoyed "hackers take PZ37 and I will take Avis Vlogs" PZ11 told the hackers in a commanding voice-tone, the hackers, the hackers put the teenagers in separate teslas, one of the hackers got in the driving seat and drove off.

                              ****

The tesla parked in front of the headquarters, the hackers got out and pulled Nova and Avis out of the teslas, they both glanced each other with worried looks "oh don't worry you two will see each other again" PZ6 told the couple, sinisterly, Nova muffled, angrily "should we put one more layer of tape on PZ37's mouth-?" PZ44 asked "no. She will be getting it worse at her exit ceremony" PZ6 said, darkly and sinisterly, Nova eye-widen at the mention of her exit ceremony 'oh no' both Nova and Avis thought to themselves, worried about this.

****

PZ11 entered the room, he pushed Avis into a chair "you stay here, kid and don't move!" PZ11 yelled at him before leaving, Avis grumbled, annoyed of how stupid the hacker is knowing he can't go anywhere.. HE WAS TIED UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE. "Avis!" a female voice called out to him, Avis looked to see who the voice belonged to.

****

Nova was pushed into a room "you stay in here PZ37!" a hacker harshly yelled at her before slamming the door, closed. Nova just silently looked around, she didn't say anything then right in the corner she saw a boy around the age of 10, he had brown hair, dark red eyes, wearing a light pink hoodie, black pants and white boots "m-miss.. are you okay..?" the boy shyly asked her, Nova just muffled that the boy couldn't understand, the boy did hesitated at first before crawling up to her and peeling the tape from her mouth, slowly "th-thank you.." Nova said, eye-widening a bit "n-no problem.." the boy said, shyly "my name is Noah. You are..?" he gently spoke "Nova" Nova told him, softly, gently smiling at him "I'm guessing PZ always capturing you, huh?" Nova asked Noah "y-yes.. I don't enjoy this and not to mention the hackers here are really scary and kinda violent, especially PZ Copy Cat" Noah told Nova in a scared voice, Nova gave a sympathetic look before putting her arms around Noah "don't worry I protect you" :3 Nova told him, Noah gave a (:3) look.

Then the door opened, making Nova to release her arms from Noah "oh, PZ37.. your in big trouble, missy" PZ11 sinisterly told her with a devilish smile "I don't understand what I did!" Nova started to furiously yell "you left Project Zorgo, young lady!" PZ6 yelled at her, angrily "you guys were hacking and deleting good YouTubers! So I did the right thing!" Nova yelled "in our position, PZ37. You did the wrong thing by betraying Project Zorgo" PZ16 told her, sinisterly "PZ6 and PZ76 grab PZ37 we will need her for her exit ceremony" PZ11 ordered with a sinister smile "OH F^CK!" 0-0💧 Nova yelled "OH F^CK INDEED!" >:) PZ16 yelled "PZ16, watch Noah Creates while we take our old pal to the exit room" PZ11 instructed, sinisterly "oh I will" PZ16 said, giving Noah a sinister smile, Noah look really terrified and was silently crying inside to be rescued.

"WE WERE NEVER PALS!" -_-💢 Nova yelled "shut up, PZ37" -_- PZ44 and PZ6 said, Nova was dragged out in the hallway of the headquarters, PZ11 quickly left the room.

T.B.C