🥸One-Shot pt.2//Rescuing Haidyn and CJ🥸

"Mmmmm.." Jayden mumbled in his sleep, he woke up to see just Evan and Cody there but he couldn't spot CJ or Haidyn anywhere "EVAN! CODY!" Jayden yelled causing both of them to immediately woke up at Jayden's yelling "what Jay..? Where's CJ and Haidyn?" Cody asked, looking around "I-I'm not sure but I think hackers kidnapped them" Jayden said in a worried voice "OF COURSE-" -_-💢 Evan yelled, annoyed "how dare they.." Cody said, darkly and sounding kinda angry "well let's call Leo and Aidan" Jayden said, dialling their number "w-why-...?" Evan asked, confused "because they protect their future wives" ÙwÚ Cody said "I-.. okay..?" Evan said, confused and cringed-out the same time

****

CJ and Haidyn slowly opened their eyes "you've awoken cuties" ;) PZ192 said "what do you want with us?!" CJ yelled, sounding afraid "and who the hell are you?!" Haidyn yelled, fear in her voice as well "Caleb but call me PZ591" PZ591 sinisterly said "well aren't you guys cute" he said with a sinister smile "y-your pretty creepy.." Haidyn whispered "what was that?" he asked "nothing!" Haidyn exclaimed.

****

"THOSE DAMN B^TCHES!" Aidan furiously yelled "calm down Aidan. We will get them back" Leo calmly told him "HOW CAN I BE CALM?! THOSE B^TCHES TOOK MY FUTURE WIFE AND MAH LITTLE SISTER!"(yes, Aidan sees Haidyn as a little sister :3) Aidan furiously yelled, in anger he got his phone out and started typing "I got their location" >:3 Aidan said before running out "oh f^ck-" Leo, Cody and Jayden said, worryingly before running out of Jayden's house.

The boys ended up to see an abandoned warehouse "of course these dumb a^^ess will take Haidyn and CJ or an abandoned warehouse-" -_-💢 Jayden said, annoyed "I guess you guys hate these guys-" 0.0 Evan said "yep" the boys other than Evan said at the same time, they looked through the window and saw the PZ Perverts messing with CJ and Haidyn "that's it-.. I'm killing these b^tches" >:( Cody said, angrily "me too" >:(💢 Aidan said, angry as well "AIDAN! CODY NO-" Leo yelled but glass shattered as Cody and Aidan kicked the window and got into fighting stances.

"Well if it isn't PZ12 and PZ200. Come here to get the dolls?" PZ192 asked, sinisterly "yes!" >:( both of them said at the same time then Evan, Leo and Jayden entered the abandoned warehouse "WELP- three more boys to kill" 0w0🙃 PZ220 said, creepily "uhhhhh.. no" -_- Cody said before beating up all the PZ perverts "DON'T EVER KIDNAP CJ OR HAIDYN BECAUSE THEY'RE LIKE LITTLE SISTERS I NEVER HAD!" Cody yelled, furiously, stepping on a pass-out PZ894, Aidan went over to PZ192 and spat on his shirt, Jayden and Evan came over to CJ and Haidyn and untied them using CJ's pocket knife.

"Damn-.. Cody-" 0_0 Haidyn said "I have to beat these b^tches up mah child" ÙwÚ Cody said. Then the kids all ran away from the abandoned warehouse and went back to their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________________